*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting someone
  2. Character #2
  3. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934168-Fire-Emblem-Avatar-Morph/cid/1792840-Meeting-someone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Voraha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1934168
Take your Fire Emblem character and morph them in any way you want!
This choice: Meeting someone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting someone

    by: Voraha
****Jacob****

Age: 16
Gender: Male
Class: Dark Knight (w/o horse)
Personality: Easy-going, adventurous.
Level: 9
Weapons: Silver Sword, Thoron, Goetia.
Skills: Aggressor, Vengeance, Shadowgift, Strength +5, Resistance +10.
Background: A Knight in self-training, wants to see more of the world outside of this realm.
Appearance: Standard Silver and dark purple Dark Knight armor.

****End****

Wham!

Jacob collapsed next to the boy he slammed into, knocking off his helmet. He quickly retrieved it and looked forward. He saw a boy in a blue mercenary garb with short red hair, and no older then him. He was soon interested in the boy a little.

He had seen him before, in a few different towns. Him continuously seeing this boy made him wonder what he was doing. Jacob stood himself up and reached a hand out to the vulnerary-clutching boy. "Sorry. Need help?"

The boy accepted and pulled himself up. "Thanks. Sorry about that."

Jacob shrugged. "It's fine. Say, mind me asking what you're doing?"

The boy shrugged and explained how he left his town to come here and explore. Jacob respected the fact that he could do that. And soon, Jacob felt in the mood to try it out as well. "Would you mind if I tagged along? You could use some help getting around and I have all the time in the world..."

What does Greg answer with?

You have the following choices:

1. Sure, they travel somewhere new.

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Voraha (UN: vokorra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voraha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934168-Fire-Emblem-Avatar-Morph/cid/1792840-Meeting-someone