*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/1598810-Dr-Rules
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1935233
Interactive foot fetish story based mainly on a hospital-based environment.
This choice: One of the doctors speaks to Clara.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dr. Rules.

    by: saicrit
"Are you looking for something, miss?" A light, yet somehow sharp voice behind Clara suddenly rang out. Clara spun around quickly with her trained reflexes and stared into the puzzled face of one of the local doctors. "Ah, sorry. Yes, yes I am. Uhhh, I have an appointment and was supposed to be here..." Clara checked her watch "...15 minutes ago. Sorry." The doctor waved her hand dismissingly "Ah, don't worry about that... We hardly have anything to do here, except for paperwork most of the time..." "Yes, thanks, so... Yeah, I had the same kind last year, but back then the room was over there!" Clara said, pointing to an empty, dark room. The doctor just nodded "Yeah, they changed a lot of things again. Moved many people as well. I just came here a few days ago. Oh by the way, I'm Dr. Rules." The doctor spoke and Clara just nodded her head, biting on her lips and unsure what to say. Something about this doctor just seemed... strange.

Dr. Rules was a woman that looked like she was in her mid-twenties, or early thirties at least and she overally very pretty looking. She was very slim and overally a tad shorter than Clara, which felt a little strange to her already. She wore the typical white clothes of a physician, her dark brown hair was rather short and her hazel brown eyes stared intensely at Clara at times. This Dr. Rules just had something... unnerving about herself.

"Anyway... I would suggest that you follow me into my office, or rather... my office like room. The only place with a running computer and network connection here that I know of, at least..." Dr. Rules spoke a bit absent-mindedly, already walking ahead with a startled Clara following her shortly. "Ah, yes! I'm coming!" They walked for a short while before entering a strange, large, round room that looked somewhat off. "I think this... room wasn't usually a meeting area, or office of any sort, right?" Clara said as she looked around, but Dr. Rules just shrugged. "I don't know, really. They told me where most of the rooms now are, but not what function they served in the past... Anyway, let me check here for a second..."

Dr. Rules pointed to a chair in which Clara sat down uneasily as the doctor started to bang on the keys of the keyboard loudly. At the end, she clicked the mousbutton with enough force to chop down a small tree and exclaimed "Ah there! At three inea the afternoon, yeah, that was about 20 minutes ago then... You must be... Clara then, right?" Clara eased up a little involuntarily, she generally preferred when people started to call her by her last name by now and yet... right now, her hearing Dr. Rules call her Clara sounded better. "Yes... Yes that's right, Dr. Rules." "Hmmm... And it's just a standard checkup, also, of the skin. Yes, let me check again... As I thought, there is no other one around... Well!" Dr. Rules suddenly exclaimed, stepping away from the computer, clapping her hands loudly and smiling. "Looks like I'll be the one to do that as well."

Clara was a little shocked... She wasn't exactly sure of how bad her feet were right now, but this Dr. Rules did seem kinda nice after all... She would have preferred it much more if the doctor having to examine them was a real douchebag anyway. "Ahh... I see..." Clara said. "Well, let's get started right away, shall we? The place of interest is on the sole of your left foot, correct?" Dr. Rules asked with a sweet smile and Clara gulped and frowned again. "Ah... yes." "Well then, why don't you remove your shoe then, so that I can have a look at it? Hehehe" Dr. Rules giggled for no reason, which didn't help Clara. "Ok... ok, of course, how else could you... very well!" Clara raised her left foot, grabbed her shoe, but hesitated.

Dr. Rules had swiftly drawn closer as well, which didn't help Clara at all. "Is something wrong?" Dr. Rules asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. "No... it's just, uh... well..." Should I tell her the truth?, Clara wondered. No, it would be too pointlessly embarrasing. While a warning would certainly be more... fair, maybe the doctor wouldn't even notice the smell? Maybe she would look at it really quickly and pull away so that Clara could hide it again? "It's nothing." Dr. Rules smiled again. "Then remove your shoe, please."




Clara sighed. There was no way back. With a sharp movement of her hand, she ripped her old, well-worn sneaker from her left foot. As soon as her bare foot was revealed, Dr. Rules suddenly drew closer, bringer her face nearer to the exposed foot to have a look at it. "Ahh, it seems like you aren't wearing any socks at all, hmm? Well, this saves us the time of taking them-" Dr. Rules suddenly stopped mid-sentence and went deathly quiet. Clara gasped quietly, that couldn't be good! And the very next second, she realised it herself: The stench of one incredibly sweaty, smelly foot was in the air! Considering how Dr. Rules was much closer to the offending sole than Clara herself was right now, she felt honestly bad for the doctor!

Dr. Rules remained silent and almost frozen up for a moment... Clara could have sworn she saw the nostrils of the doctor flare a few times!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 saicrit (UN: saicrit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
saicrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/1598810-Dr-Rules