*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/2205440-You-are-too-scared-to-move
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1935233
Interactive foot fetish story based mainly on a hospital-based environment.
This choice: You are too scared to move.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You are too scared to move.

    by: Neon
Oh shit. You thought to yourself. You wanted to run but your body wouldn't move. This terror held you perfectly in place as you felt your heart start to beat out of your chest. And images of your gruesome demise started to flash before your eyes, the varying degrees of mutilation you would end up in just to upload a damn YouTube video.
Then, as if it couldn't get any worse...
Pzzz! Pop!
Your flashlight just blew out, leaving you alone in the pitch black with this... thing.
"Hehehe. The things I'll do to you, little one." You heard the feminine voice say in the darkness.
You almost wanted to reply, but you were too scared to do anything but just stand there.
Suddenly you felt something push you, something inhumanly strong. You landed on your back against the cold, unforgiving floor. You dropped your flashlight and camera, and for a moment your flashlight flickered for a second allowing you the see the large, feminine shape your attacker briefly before going back out.
Then you heard the sound of rusty hinges squealing horribly in the darkness, followed by the sound of a heavy steel door slamming shut and locking into place.
Your heart sank as you realized what that meant. You were locked in a cell with this monstrous woman.
"Oh, I can hardly wait to turn your fears against you, to feed off your terror," She said, as you heard her circling you like a shark does its prey.
You knew exactly what your worst fear was, it entered your mind immediately. Feet. Dirty, stinking, sweating feet.
"Please," You managed to shakily beg, "Don't do this."
The entity simply ignored your pleas, "Scared of my feet, little one? Scared I'll put them in your face?"
You began to cry, "Please don't!"
The entity laughed "Scared I'll violate your poor little mouth with my big filthy, sweaty toes?"
You were on the verge of a panic attack now, "Please stop!!!"
Then the flashlight suddenly flickered back on, and you looked up at the entity standing above you. She was a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ghost

*Noteb*
2. Demoness

*Noteb*
3. Witch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: neondeathadder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
saicrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935233-The-hospital-foot-fetish-story/cid/2205440-You-are-too-scared-to-move