*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In an office
  2. Work
  3. I've got this vague feeling...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935374-She-doesnt-know-ENF/cid/1670223-In-an-office
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1935374
A woman leaves her house completely naked; you decide when she finds out!
This choice: In an office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In an office

    by: thescourt
Jenna hurried down the pathway, slowing briefly to push her way through the rusted, creaking gate (have to get some oil on that, she thought - not for the first time) and scampered down the lane to the busy insurance company where she worked. The sun was warm but the late summer morning had a chill of autumn and Jenna subconsciously felt colder than on previous days.

Still with her mother's warning of traffic ringing in her her ears, Jenna stepped up her pace, anxious not to be late. Despite being only a mile from her home, Jenna knew there were a couple of busy junctions to cross and if they were snarled it could be horrendous trying to weave through the cars, weathering the maelstrom of testosterone fuelled road-rage which greeted her most days. Picking up her pace, Jenna was aware of her pendulous breasts bouncing in rhythm with her stride. As her most appealing asset, Jenna often showed them off by wearing tight fitting tops and wired bras in the office. Had she the skinny waist some of her colleagues were blessed with, Jenna knew she'd garner more interest from her male colleagues than she did but there were more than a few subtle glances in her direction. Not that she would have the courage to wear anything more skimpy. Jenna liked to look like she was overtly sexy but, deep down, there were always mental barriers that prevented her from going too far. Even on holiday she wouldn't brave exposing herself on the beach.

Approaching the first bust intersection, Jenna noticed that a few drivers - particularly the male gender - were looking at her with odd smiles. Oblivious to her nakedness, Jenna smiled back, assuming they were just enjoying the way her breasts jiggled as she walked. Little did she know that the jiggling was more apparent than normal. And when an elderly lady in a shiny new Jaguar which far exceeded her state pension payment gave Jenna a reproachful snarl, Jenna simply stuck two fingers up and carried on her way. Jealous old cow.

It was strange, though, that today of all days, most of the blaring car horns were accompanied with leering and whistles rather than the usual scowls and expletives. Still, it mad a change and Jenna was convinced it was down to the Indian summer. If only the temperature would warm up a couple of degree. The wind was cutting right through and chilling her skin. As she stepped into the lavish reception of Carter Smith Associates Insurance Company (empty as it always was first thing in the morning; the dutiful receptionist making the early morning coffees for the directors), the air conditioning hit her full on. Despite only being moderately warm outside, the AC made it feel like she was stepping into an ice box and her body reacted instantly. Jenna's buttocks clenched and her large, light brown nipples stood to attention, rising concurrently with the temperature dropping.

Carter Smith Associates Insurance Company was not a huge company but there were about 40 people employed in various guises, spread out over two floors. Jenna worked on the first floor with the rest of the secretarial and administrative staff whilst the ground floor was taken up by the reception, board room and IT staff. Jenna hated going into IT as it was full of nerdy men ranging from university leavers to middle aged hippies, none of which had enjoyed the delights of the female form (at least not in the flesh, so to speak. There was no doubt they'd fantasised over the many avatars in their makeshift graphical game worlds) all going silent when she entered and staring. Not that she often ventured into their realm but she knew there was no getting out of it today. A few days ago she'd taken a laptop in as the processor was running slower than it's usual snail-pace and they'd assured her it would be fixed by this morning. Oh well, have to bite the bullet and collect it, making small talk as they undressed her with their eyes and thought of the many they'd never experienced. Well, normally they'd undress her with their eyes. Had she known otherwise...

But she needed to go to the office and make a few urgent calls. Most of the staff in the call centre were female and spent the first hour of the day discussing the mindless soap operas of the previous evening, something Jenna detested, which gave her the opportunity to sit and make the calls while not being interrupted (how could anything be more important than Coronation Street?). However, this meant walking past the glass fronted office of the Managing Director who was wanting to speak to her about a new project they were supposed to be developing; something she'd been trying to put off. It wasn't that she didn't want the work but when it came to the handsome, debonair Lawrence Carter, Jenna simply turned to mush. Her inner thermostat would rise causing a blush to spread throughout her whole body and she was always sure that the damp patch between her thighs would leave a lasting impression on his leather upholstery. It was even worse now that rumours of his impeding divorce were spreading and it hadn't helped that in a drunken state at the last office party, Jenna had danced up close and personally with her boss.

Running her hand through her hair, Jenna tried to decide what to do first. Should she go straight to her desk and crack on with her work? Or should she collect her laptop from IT? Maybe she should just face the music and go straight to the MD. At least she'd prepared herself in advance, trimming and shaping her pubic hair in case the miraculous should happen. Not that she dreamt it would.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go into the call centre

*Noteb*
2. Visit IT

3. Face the Managing Director

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thescourt (UN: cescott at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anonegg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935374-She-doesnt-know-ENF/cid/1670223-In-an-office