*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend/cid/1600868-see-how-far-you-body-can-be-pushed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1935460
Your girlfriend has invented a way to make sure she is always superior in every way.
This choice: see how much torture you can heal from  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

see how far you body can be pushed

    by: Rin's little fan
"I said this was about me being in control, but in reality this new nano tech just got cleared for human testing so I decided you would be best because now we get to work together everyday after school and you get confiscated for the times we experiment on you." Alice exclaims as she puts on a pair of glasses. You remember these classes well you know Alice has perfect vision and only puts on the glass as a visual sign that she focused. So it makes you feel a little better knowing she is taking this seriously as she takes off your shirt and pants to begin checking you over. "unfortunately for you," She continues, "This makes you my legal property."

You ask, "so what exactly are you going to do to me?"

"well we thought of making this a military program so we need to see how well the bots heal you so for these early tests you will be as strong as you normally are relative to size which i think I want to test you at 6 in." she tells you as you shrink. then she has you flex to examine you bicep. She then puts her thumb behind you elbow and use two fingers to break you arm, "so lets begin" she teases.

Like last time as soon as she released your arm it began to heal. when she examined it and found that it was in its original condition she grabs your arm and tears it off. she giggles as she watches you roll on the ground screaming in pain. It took longer but in a few secs the arm healed and the pain stops.As you get up you shout at her, "you bitch your enjoying this."

She gets an irritated look on her face. She flicks you in the face as hard as she could configuring it for a few secs before it healed. she pins you to the ground with her other hand or more just pressing her index finger into your stomach. Alice gets an evil smile and says, "of coarse I enjoy this I make billions doing what ever I want," she pushes hard till you fell like your going to throw up, "but if you yell at me like that again I will show you how much pain you can really withstand." with that while her finger was still on your stomach she grabs you separating your lower and upper half. your body quickly replaces the lower half.

"See we can go much farther." she says as she eat the lower half she just ripped off you. Then she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. eats you to test how your body lasts in a harsh envoroment

*Noteb*
2. other punishment

*Noteb*
3. test other abilities of the nano tech

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend/cid/1600868-see-how-far-you-body-can-be-pushed