*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. two blue pills
  2. What tool to create her toy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend/cid/1618447-two-blue-pills
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1935460
Your girlfriend has invented a way to make sure she is always superior in every way.
This choice: two blue pills  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

two blue pills

    by: Rin's little fan
She comes out wearing spandex shorts, tennis shoes and a sports bra.As she walks toward you she swallows a pill and then hands you one saying. "Hey I want you to try this pill it will give a unique stimulation."
You take the pill and start to tingle all over your body. she runs her hand thru your hair then pulls your head forward to give you a forceful kiss. When she pulls back you can swear she looks taller but before you can ask she knees you in the balls as hard as she can. as you fall to the ground Alice says, "you look pretty good at my feet soon you'll always get to look up at me." Then she brings her arms holding back her hair as she give you a playful wink.

(so basically she going to be growing and you are going to be shrinking so what do you want the focus to be on)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935460-Your-Superior-Girlfriend/cid/1618447-two-blue-pills