*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A werewolf
  2. Your creature?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935524-The-real-Paranormal-World/cid/1599301-A-werewolf
Rated: · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1935524
All of this stuff is real. You will experience the life of a Paranormal creature.
This choice: A werewolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A werewolf

    by: pokemon 2.0
Were-creatures have three different types of themselves. One: ones that never switch back, day or night, never go back to human form. Two: they shift the three nights of the full moon and only at night. And finally three, and by far the best option: control over when and where they shift. They don't get forced into a shift, and they can do it anytime, anywhere.
Now, they don't have those weird half-looking wolf/human hybrids. They are either full wolf, or full man/woman. They also can make others werewolves like themselves, but it is incredibly rare.
Were-creatures are very misunderstood usually. They aren't bloodthirsty beasts, they simply are trying to survive in this world.

All this info has been paraphrased from a friend of mine called Serena. You rock Serena!

Now the first option is meant for me and my friends to edit and create, while the second option you can put any spin you want on it you want. Then you can read the truth and see how close fiction is to fact. Or how far.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. What's your creature? (Meant for friends)

*Noteb*
2. What's your creature (meant for everyone)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pokemon 2.0 (UN: tv50watcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokemon 2.0 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1935524-The-real-Paranormal-World/cid/1599301-A-werewolf