*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936054-Dem-Aliens/cid/1603074-Two-Headed-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1936054
Aliens have abducted you and your girlfriend, and experimented on you both!
This choice: Lillian's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two-Headed Girl

    by: Gavalar
You felt strange for some reason. You knew that the aliens must have done something to you, but you're not sure what yet. You hear Lillian breathing next to you, but it sounds really close. You turn your head to the left and see Lillian's head right next to you. You were a little startled as you didn't realise that she was that close to you. Lillian's eyes then suddenly went wide with shock.

"What the hell!?" She screamed in your direction.

You weren't sure what she was so freaked out about, but then you slowly catch on. You look down at Lillian's neck and then follow her shoulder with your eyes. You then notice that your neck is also seamlessly joined to her shoulder. You then look down and see two mounds of flesh protruding from your chest, concealed in a low cut top. You raise your right hand and see how feminine it looked. You were obviously attached to Lillian's body.

"Wow!" was all you could say, staring at your new body.

You then move your hand and cup your right breast. You immediately felt a shiver through your spine.

"Eugene, stop that!" Lillian yells at your whilst using her left hand to remove her right hand from her breast. You apologise, slightly embarrassed. You then look around you.

"Where is my body!?" You question in panic.

"I don't know. The aliens must have kept it for some reason." Lillian suggests.

You both try to think about what to do in your current situation. You both then spot somebody walking towards you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R00by646 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936054-Dem-Aliens/cid/1603074-Two-Headed-Girl