*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1624662-What-the-female
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1936562
Pokemon characters from games shows originals anthros/furrys Moemon weight gain
This choice: She saw Alex had even more scars all across h-wait, WTF?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

What the female?

    by: Akathatguy
*Seven months ago*

Serra was...cought off gaurd, to say the least. She thought there would be some kind of embarasing tatto or something Alex didn't want to see, she also thought that there would be more scars across Alex's chest and while there was a lot, it wasn't on the chest she was expecting. "A-Al...y-you're a girl?!" Serra asked suprised.

"I said not a word!" Alex shouted.

Serra blushed deep red and stated to look for any (fresh) wounds, but didn't find any. "Y-You look fine...you probabally just need some time to let everything heal..."

"Great...so that was for nothing..." Alex said as she sat up.

"Alex-"

"NO! I told you not to call me that!"

"But...Alex is a pretty name."

"Exactly, it's too girly and I need to sound tough, so you're going to call me Al!"

"Why? You're a girl, you're supposed to have a girls name."

"No I shouldn't, now drop it!"

"O-Okay..."

*five months later*

"...So I can never leave you...and I have to contiue to be your 'bestest friend', or you'll end up like your brother?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it." Replied Serra

"Damn, that seems like a lot of work...but I guess I have no choice. I know if I don't you're going to ball your eyes out!"

"It doesn't have to be...it can be fun!"

"...Sure, whatever you say I guess. Alright, I'm really hungry now and since I can't go anywhere without you I guess you need to come with me."

"Uh...I'm actually still gitting used to this new form...I don't think I can stand yet."

"And I don't think I can wait any longer, so..." Alex reached out and grabed Serra's arm, pulled her up, slung Serra over her shoulder and started to carry her back to the campsite.

When Alex arived back at the campsite she was greated by one of her friends. "Yo, Al, where'd ya go? I thought ya went off ta find Serra, but ya came back with this chick? Na that I'm comlainin', we could use a hotty on in the group!"

"Shut it Stark!" Alex said before setting Serra down.

"Yo, this chick looks jus' like B!" Stark yelled when he saw Serra's face.

"Wait, what," Brandon asked as he came out of his tent. "Oh Arceus, please no!"

"Hi brother! I think we may need to stop by a town, I'm too...tall, for my clothes now."

*One month after Serra evolved*

After ariving in a nearby town, Serra was able to find some new clothes that fit her new form just right (a little too right in Brandons mind) and now that clothing and suplies had been purchesed, the female members of the group (minus Alex) had gone out for dinner before the left town. "Hey, slow down Serra, I know I said it was my treat, but I didn't know you'd be eating me out of all my money!" Complained a woman with golden orange hair.

"I'm sorry, *munch*, I've just been so hungry since I evolved!" Serra said, not bothering to stop eating.

"Well evolving takes a lot of energy, I know when I did I slept for a week straight!"

"Speak for yourself Candace, I'm all energy!" Said the blue haired leader of the group.

"*Gulp*, I think I'm ready for thirds!" Serra said after eating the last thing on her plate.

"Geez, maybe I should go get your boyfriend, make him pay fot you!" Candace snaped.

"B-Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" Serra asked.

"Don't pretend, we all know about you and Al." Replied Candace.

"What, Alex isn't..." Serra paused. There was so much wrong with what Candace said, but she wasn't supposed to tell anyone that Alex was a girl. She made her sware not to when Serra first found out and secondly, she would never could never love Alex like that, even if she was a boy...could she? "...That's impossibal, Alex could never be my boyfriend." Serra continued.

*Two months after Serra evolved.*

Lois stormed onto the campsite and slamed her fist into a tree. "I take it that you lost again?" Brandon asked before taking a sip from his thermis.

"Nope, I beat him this time, I just still really pumped!" Lois said before flashing Brandon a badge.

Brandon spit his drink out in shock. "Really?! How'd you manage to pull that off?"

"Sucker Punch is a dark type move. I just kept swinging until the last one hit the ground. I would have been back sooner if I didn't hit the reff, too...so where is everyone?"

"Alex and Serra went fishing-"

"Again? You'd think they would have cought enough by know!"

"...And Stark took Candace into town-"

"So it's just me and you," Brandon nodded his head and Lois sat down next to him. "Have you ever noticed that you and I are the only ones in the group who aren't in a relationship?" Lois asked with her chest puffed out while she moved her hand up and down the sleave of Bandon's black suit.

"Incase you haven't noticed, Stark isn't the camitmant type...and my sister is not in a relationship!"

You have the following choice:

1. Continue.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936562-Pokemon-female-weight-gain/cid/1624662-What-the-female