*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1937552-Young-adult-weight-gain/cid/1607521-Character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1937552
Choose a character and live through a portion of their teenage and early adult lives.
Chapter #1

Character

    by: TheGr8Wolf
Choose a character.

Sydney: Sydney is a 5'8 17 year old girl in high school, she weighs 153 pounds and has a body with a bit of jiggle and tiny amount of flab, and a butt that's a bit bigger than normal. She has medium-long brown hair, a large C-cup bra, and brown eyes. She is a gamer girl with an over protective mother who gives her everything she wants.

Brianna: Brianna is a 5'9 19 year old girl living on her own, she weighs 138 pounds and has normal body with the perfect amount of jiggle, no flab, and a normal butt. She has long blonde hair, a D-cup bra, and blue eyes. She is a popular girl who doesn't like to do work and doesn't, and she doesn't have to! She inherited 90 grand, she mostly spends her time on the internet, wandering around town, and watching TV.

Matty: Matty is a 6'1 18 year old girl finishing high school, she weighs 215 pounds and has a fatty body with plenty of jiggle and a lot of flab, and a thick cushiony butt. She has shoulder-length black hair, a large DD-cup, and green eyes. She is an unpopular girl who releases stress by eating, she lives alone after her parents left for work (she proved her maturity).

Elizabeth: Elizabeth is a 5'9 21 year old girl living on her own in college, she weighs 171 pounds and has a chubby body with a good amount of jiggle, and she has thick plush butt. She has long black hair, a somewhat large D-cup bra, and blue eyes, she is a normal girl, who is going to college for consumer science, she also works at McDonald's to make money.

Aaron: Aaron is a 5'8 17 year old boy in high school living in his parents basements, he weighs 166 pounds and has a body with a bit of jiggle and a small amount of flab, and a butt that is bigger than normal by a small amount. He has short red hair, glasses, and brown eyes. He is a member of the yearbook club with a commanding personality.

Well... choose one.

You have the following choices:

1. Sydney

2. Brianna

3. Matty

*Noteb*
4. Elizabeth

5. Aaron (sorry for only one male)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGr8Wolf (UN: thegr8wolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGr8Wolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1937552-Young-adult-weight-gain/cid/1607521-Character