*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monica
  2. Our Growing Girl(s)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938251-Growth-Spurts/cid/1700098-Monica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1938251
Story of a girl who began to grow rapidly in spurts, becoming an ever growing giantess.
This choice: Monica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Monica

    by: Detective Barricade
Monica is a kind, gentle, yet playful girl. She is pale-skinned, has blue eyes, and long red hair with black highlights at the tips for as long as anyone can remember. Regardless of her age, Monica cares deeply about her family and friends, but can be stubborn on things she wants now and again.

As a child, Monica is somewhat skinny but otherwise kind of short for her age.

As a teenager and into adulthood, Monica is already monstrously tall at 7'5", but it's her figure that gets the most stares. She has a wonderfully curvy hourglass shape, and her breasts fill out a G cup easily.

When Monica was a child, she strongly wished that she would grow bigger. When she got older, she was happy to find herself growing into the tallest person around. Yet, she still wondered what it would be like if her body never stopped growing.

Monica has no idea that her desire will be fulfilled...endlessly. Regardless, she will greatly enjoy it.

Monica's breasts and ass can grow in proportion to her body beyond what she has to begin with as a teenager/adult, if her body is old enough. (she can undergo age progression as she grows) However, I ask that you only make them grow up to around what she has as a teenager/adult and then have them grow in proportion beyond this in the next chapter, while leaving an option to not have them grow in proportion to her open.

Now with that all out of the way, how old is Monica? Or you can create other girls to grow, if Monica doesn't float your boat.

You have the following choices:

1. Child.

*Noteb*
2. Teenager.

3. Adult.

*Noteb*
4. Another girl

*Noteb*
5. Another girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedGroundCherry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938251-Growth-Spurts/cid/1700098-Monica