*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kari
  2. two more.
  3. Adventure [season 1 & 2]
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938541-digimon-giantess-story/cid/1797114-Kari
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by royzx5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1938541
Make your favorite digimon girl become the biggest thing of both worlds.
This choice: Kari  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kari

    by: Rin's little fan
Shortly after the team beat the digimon emperor they started work to repair the digital world when Kens sudden reappearance seem like a trike to everyone but Davis. One of those days when they where all going to go to the digital world after school Kari realized she forgot her digivice in her room and promised to catch up when she got it. On her way home she was deep in thought about Ken and if she can trust him. By the time she got home she decided that the power he received went to his head which made her wonder if she would let power change her. She walks into her room to find her digivice on her desk but on top of it was a ring. she picks it up and realizes that its gatomon's ring that disappeared since she would need to bring it with her Kari decided it would be easier to just where the ring for the walk back. When she puts on the ring she feels this great surge of energy flow thru her body which leads to her...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. growing inside the appartment

2. two other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
royzx5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938541-digimon-giantess-story/cid/1797114-Kari