*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. amulet of marrage
  2. which story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939297-amulet-of-marrage-and-mirror-of-swap/cid/1614072-amulet-of-marrage
by Pss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1939297
an amulet that allows you to marry anyone and a mirror to swap with a person
This choice: amulet of marrage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

amulet of marrage

    by: Unknown
It was a bright summer day and how reasonable enough, it was the last day of school. As the bell rang thus sending a stampede of students swarming out of the classrooms, Amanda was walking on campus by herself. It wasn't unusual for her, but it started to get tiresome for some reason. And who could blame her? Sure she had great friends but never a boyfriend. She would try to get one from time to time, but every time she would attempt they were already taken by another. Not even the geeks would ask her out! And at that moment it was almost to much for her to take. Her legs began to quiver. Threatening to send her collapsing to the ground and be helpless but to make a scene. But she shook it off, determined to not do such things and hurt her pride. She was halfway to her house when in the corner of her eye she spotted something glimmering in the bushes. Curious, she decided to investigate it. Picking the shiny object up, it was confirmed that it was some sort of amulet. Its gold shimmer captured her eyes in fascination. "Why would a thing like this be here?" Examining the front and back she found some inscribed text on it. "Loves aspiration.... sounds nifty." Figuring it would be a good decoration for her room, she put it in her pocket and proceeded home. But on the way her mind was caught up in the amulet's text. She couldn't leave it be. "Sounds so romantic. I wish i had someone that had such feelings for me." Unknown to her, she was about to get her wish granted very soon.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Arriving home

*Noteb*
2. she meets someone along the way.

3. original story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Pss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939297-amulet-of-marrage-and-mirror-of-swap/cid/1614072-amulet-of-marrage