*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amulet of Maternal Desire
  2. Jade Necklace
  3. which story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939297-amulet-of-marrage-and-mirror-of-swap/cid/2418927-Amulet-of-Maternal-Desire
by Pss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1939297
an amulet that allows you to marry anyone and a mirror to swap with a person
This choice: Another Idea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amulet of Maternal Desire

    by: AridWD
Twist on Amulet of Marriage, the Amulet of Maternal Desire grants the power to make any woman or fictional character your mother. The new mother will gain fake memories to match your expectation and reality will change to acknowledge the relationship. Of course, matching expectation means that it also takes into account your sexual needs, something of which will be acknowledged by everyone around, no matter how wrong it is.

The amulet can only work on a woman one at a time and their memories and perception will persist until you switch to a new mother. It will also work on your real mother, allowing you to indulge in her as you wish or simply revert back to your original life.

Picking a new mother and how reality will change depends on the person. If a celebrity is picked through your sheer will, that celebrity may be transported near you or you may be transported near her. There is no telling how the amulet will adjust livelihood.

In the case of a fictional character, say...Jessica Rabbit, the character will appear as is in real life with no change in appearance or transformation, essentially like the world of Roger Rabbit. The result may seem strange at first, but you are able to touch and feel a possible 2d character like any other 3d being.

So, just to start off: Who are you and what is your current situation?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939297-amulet-of-marrage-and-mirror-of-swap/cid/2418927-Amulet-of-Maternal-Desire