*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940204-Megaman-Interactive/cid/1857504-The-Misadventures-of-Tron-and-John-Bonne
by Voraha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1940204
Create your own Megaman character and put him or her in his world.
This choice: The Misadventures of Tron Bonne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Misadventures of Tron (and John) Bonne

    by: Dr. Shrink
Today was another slow day for me. I got up, got dressed, cleaned myself up, ate breakfast, did some small chores, and started calculating all our account info, loans, stock, how much supplies we had, how long we could live until we needed more, how much it would cost to go out and buy more, where we could buy it the cheapest, etc. The normal things i always do. To tell you the truth, i hated it. I despised working all the time non stop looking over paper after paper after paper about how much money we made from that last bank robbery, or how many Refractors we found in that last Dig. I didn't think taking care of our own expenses would be so boring. At the time, when i showed them that cave and became a member of The Bonne Pirate family, i thought I'd have a little more freedom with what we spent. But now, the only thing i want to do more than anything is to go out, out into the world and go on a Dig of my own. Go out and rob a bank and make it big. Go out and just have fun with my life as a Sky Pirate. It was so dull being left all by myself on this ass boring ship. Luckily however, i wasn't the only one who was thinking the same way. Well, more or less the same way anyway.

You have the following choices:

1. Take a break and go vist Tron

*Noteb*
2. Other choice

*Noteb*
3. Other choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr. Shrink (UN: keyblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voraha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940204-Megaman-Interactive/cid/1857504-The-Misadventures-of-Tron-and-John-Bonne