*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1644002-to-test-the-amulet-out-cause-why-not
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1940556
An amulet has the ability to transfer a pregnancy into ANYONE. Add a chapter, earn GP!
This choice: to test the amulet out. cause why not!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

to test the amulet out. cause why not!

    by: Tess Austen
Emily jogged over to her doctor's office. The few times that she had went to go get checkups she had seen teen mothers. The girls weren't showing, but Emily could just tell.

When she got there, she immediately saw a girl who was rather petite and pale. Emily also saw a man and woman couple whom she was neighbors with. She knew that the woman, Natalia, had a hard time conceiving. And Natalia really wanted a baby.

Emily pointed the amulet towards the pregnant teen. Emily might have been mistaken, but she could have sworn that the gems in it glowed. She then pointed the amulet at Natalia. It flashed again.

Later that day

Emily invited Natalia and her husband over for supper. When they arrived at her house, they were both ecstatic. "Emily, We're pregnant!"

Later, after the meal, Emily...


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tess Austen (UN: shadowedmind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940556-The-Preg-Transferer/cid/1644002-to-test-the-amulet-out-cause-why-not