*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1711189-Pure-Laziness-And-Bad-Eating-Habits-For-Zack
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #1940970
Watch as the characters of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody fatten up!
This choice: Pure Laziness And Bad Eating Habits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pure Laziness And Bad Eating Habits For Zack

    by: The Remixer
It was just another winter day in Boston. At the Tipton hotel, Zack was slowly arising out of his bed within the bedroom he and his brother shared. Zack was definitely the more laid back twin when one compared the two. He was the one that always got the ladies, the one who didn't listen to the rules, and the one who did whatever he wanted to do, especially when it came to eating. That was definitely going to be the case for this break.

Since winter break just started off for him and his brother the day before, it was time for them to have a few weeks to relax without any schoolwork whatsoever. Earlier in the week, Zack ha already been thinking about what he wanted to do over break: nothing. He wanted to just lay around the hotel, play some video games, watch television, and eat whatever he wanted. He knew he could get away with all of it too since Carrie was busy around this time of year performing Christmas shows for a mini hotel tour in a couple of states. Zack's only obstacle would be Cody, but that wasn't much of an intimidation for him.

Zack walked out of his room in boxers while he scratched his stomach. Zack had always been a little bigger than Cody, but only by fifteen pounds. As he did this, he went over to the refrigerator and began to think about what he wanted to eat. Without much debate, he came up with an idea. He grabbed a big bowl, got some Oreo ice cream out of the refrigerator, and then filled the bowl with ice cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, and even added cookies to it to make it more sweet. After that, Zack sat down and watched some television. He looked at his ice cream.

"Ice cream for breakfast? I could do this," Zack said as he sweet talked his way into eating the calorie monster that was his breakfast.

Zack began eating until all that was left in the bowl were remains of chocolate sauce which he began to lick up.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cody Wakes Up

*Noteb*
2. Zack Tries To Eat More In The Suite

3. Free Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Remixer (UN: admire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Remixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1711189-Pure-Laziness-And-Bad-Eating-Habits-For-Zack