*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cody Starts To Bake More
  2. Zack Martin
  3. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1711196-Cody-Starts-To-Bake-More
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #1940970
Watch as the characters of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody fatten up!
This choice: Cody Starts To Bake More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cody Starts To Bake More

    by: The Remixer
"Zack! Come on over here!" Cody yelled to his brother.

Currently, the twins just got out of school for winter break. Normally, any kid's goal for break would be to hang out with friends or sleep in, but Cody had a different idea in mind: he wanted to bake. Ever since he was younger, Cody would bake a bunch of delicious treats that everyone around would munch down on. This break, he wanted to bake as much as possible since not only did he enjoy it, but he wanted to become even better at it.

Zack slowly came out of the bedroom looking crabby as usual.

"What, you dork?" Zack said angrily.

"Hey, don't call me that! Besides, I need your help," Cody said.

"With what?" Zack said as he began to look and see what his brother was doing.

"I need someone to taste my baked goods. I want to bake as much as I can, but can you taste the food for me?" Cody asked as he brought out a pie from the refrigerator which Zack began to look at curiously.

"What pie is that?" Zack asked.

"Peanut butter fudge," Cody said with a grin.

"Well then, don't mind if I do," Zack said as he began to get a plate and serve himself up a pie.

After a few minutes of eating, Zack's taste buds were in heaven. He came back and grabbed another slice. Cody only smiled as he baked some more delicious goodies. He was happy that Zack was eating the food because Cody knew his food was fattening.

"Well, at least I'll stay skinny this break," Cody thought to himself as he watched Zack finish off another slice.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Next Day

2. A Week Later

*Noteb*
3. Zack Tries To Eat More Baked Goods

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Remixer (UN: admire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Remixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940970-The-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1711196-Cody-Starts-To-Bake-More