*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Babysitter messes up
  2. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1624274-Babysitter-messes-up
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Babysitter messes up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Babysitter messes up

    by: Antmandarin
At 14, you really wish your mom didn't have to get you a babysitter, but you know it's mostly because of your small size.

"Alright, Honey," says your mother, I am about to leave, I'm making your favorite, chicken soup. It's on the stove, and will be ready shortly. The babysitter will be here soon, so please let her in for me."

After kissing your mother goodbye, you are left alone in the house with just your two younger siblings.

Being extra hungry this evening, you can't help yourself, and go to try some of the chicken soup. However, in your over eagerness, you take out a great, big, spoonful, and accidentally burn your tongue. In your shock and surprise, you accidentally drop the spoon right onto your crotch! You scream out in pain, crying tears of pain, as you quickly run over to get a towel to dry up the mess on the front of your pants. Just as you reach for the towel though, you hear *DING DONG*

The door bell ringing.

Oh no! The babysitter's already here!

As you scramble to the door with tears in your eyes, and a soaking wet crotch, you think to yourself: 'please don't let her be hot, please don't let her be hot'.

You open the door, and not only is she smoking hot, but she's tall, and built like an amazon-large and in charge, yet still extremely feminine and sexy. She has long,wavy, red hair and blue eyes. She also has a full, firm, bossom, and firm, athletic looking legs, which can clearly be seen from her tight, gym shorts.

"Oh, look at you, trying to be a big boy, answering the door like that. Well, I'm Rebecca, nice to meet you."

Through your tears, you try to say hello and introduce yourself, but find that your burnt tongue is not working properly.

"Heeauh... Nissooo!"

She just giggles

You then see her glance down at your soaking red crotch, making you blush bright red. Awwe, someone have an accident? Well, don't cry, little one, you just come with me, and we'll get you cleaned up and into some nice, clean, diapees."

You are shocked! She thinks your a toddler who still wets himself! But then, here you are, with a soaking wet crotch, and completely unable to speak anything but what sounds like baby babble!

Still, you've got to do SOMETHING!!

"Come on," she says, more firmly, now, holding out a hand for you to take. Does Auntie Becca need to carry you?"

You try to think fast of something to do...

You have the following choices:

1. Give Up and Go With Her

2. Run Out the Door

3. Run Away To Your Room

4. Put Your Foot Down-Try to Stand Your Ground

5. Other Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1624274-Babysitter-messes-up