*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Frankenstein
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941133-Halloween-Shrink/cid/2166195-Frankenstein
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941133
You are a watching a Halloween classic when you shrink and are surrounded by monsters.
This choice: Frankenstein  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Frankenstein

    by: creator9
Waking up you find yourself on a stone ground but upon looking around you notice that the bookcases and tables around were huge!
You think as you look around this place looks very familiar and eventually it hits you you must be in the Frankenstein movie and somehow ended up only about three inches tall. After walking awhile you come across a door which luckily is opened a little allowing you to walk in.

You find yourself in what is the lab from the movie however no one is in here.
You decide to explore the lab since this might be you're only up close chance.

As you walk into the lab....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You hear a loud thumping

*Noteb*
2. You explore the lab

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941133-Halloween-Shrink/cid/2166195-Frankenstein