*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unlucky, caught in a crowd
  2. Chez Dorm
  3. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942027-Mouseboy-Adventure/cid/1625300-Unlucky-caught-in-a-crowd
by Alicid
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1942027
How will the mouse boy survive in a school full of giantesses?
This choice: Unlucky, caught in a crowd  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Unlucky, caught in a crowd

    by: Alicid
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

          To everyone else, it sounded like sweet relief, but to Chez, it may as well be an air raid siren. A loud rumbling fills the building, and the next thing Chez knows, the hall fills with hundreds of girls moving to their next class. Mary Janes, Tennis shoes, and high heels alike charge down the hall way with frightening speeds. "HEY WAIT DON'T!" Chez cries, but the click-clacking of feet and general conversation noise prevents him from being heard by the school girl titans.

         Before Chez can get to safety, he is kicked a few feet back hy a high heel. "Oof" he grunts before a Tennis shoe stomps him flat. Chez attempt to run in the opposite direct, only to have a sandal kick him while getting a good whiff of the offender's toes. Chez breaks for the wall and presses hard to make himself as small as possible, but he falls back when one of the girls opens the door behind him. The door closes and Chez takes a quick look at his surroundings, he was in...

You have the following choices:

1. Women's Rest Room

2. Girls Locker Room

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alicid (UN: alicid7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alicid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942027-Mouseboy-Adventure/cid/1625300-Unlucky-caught-in-a-crowd