*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink
  2. Hayley(grow/shink
  3. THE START
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943005-American-dad-GTSSHRINK/cid/2072340-Shrink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1943005
AMERICAN DAD GTS SHRINK american dad is the property of fox
This choice: Shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrink

    by: ray
Haylay was write in her dairy but then sudden she quickly shrink as she freak out because and then Roger come wear one of his costume be woman, and Haylay scream for Roger tried get attention. Roger look down and saw Haylay who was very tiny as he pick her up and said Oh hello dear Haylay, you just time to feel my baby kick inside me, as push her against my belly.

Haylay: I yell "ROGER YOU NOT PREGNANT!" as he said Oh you right not pregnant I wear costumes which make me look like pregnant, as I yell "LOOK IT ALRIGHT TO PRETEND YOU ARE SINGLE WOMAN WHO IS PREGNANT BUT YOU NEED TO HELP ME GET BACK TO MY NORMAL SIZE.

Roger: I look at Haylay for few min until sudden I have idea, as I slowly lower Haylay down into my pantie.

Haylay: I yell "ROGER NOT PUT ME INSIDE YOUR PANTIES! as he said THAT JESSICA WIND TO YOU YOUNG LADY AND ALSO YOU BE GOOD! and with that Roger drop me inside his pantie, and I was push against his?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Penishole

*Noteb*
2. Fake woman vagina

*Noteb*
3. Butthole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ray (UN: lovezoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
smurf1204 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943005-American-dad-GTSSHRINK/cid/2072340-Shrink