*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. " Yeah, sure! "
  2. Bart
  3. Character Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943503-Simpsons-Foot-Story/cid/1630081--Yeah-sure-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1943503
You get to do anything foot related with a wide range of Simpsons characters! Free to add!
This choice: " Yeah, sure! "  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

" Yeah, sure! "

    by: valiantbehemoth
After walking home after a long day of school you arrive at Bart's house. He opens the door to be confronted by Lisa.

Lisa: " Well, you're late... Where have you been? And whose this? "

Bart: " Oh, I was walking home with this guy. He's new at the school, he's pretty cool. We're just gonna' go up to the room and chill. Is mom or dad home yet? "

Lisa: " Nah, dad's at Moe's and mom's over at a friend's with Maggy. "

Bart: " Ah, cool... Well we're going upstairs. C'mon dude! "

You follow Bart up to his room. He opens the door and you step in. The floor is littered with dirty socks etc. After a while of sitting around doing nothing interesting, Bart suggests a game of dares.

Bart: " I'm bored man, you up for a game of dares? "

You: " Uh, I suppose... Nothing better to do right? "

Bart: " Alright, I'll start... I dare you to smell all the socks that are on my bedroom floor! Haha... "

You look horrified, there must have been at least 10 to 15 pairs of socks on the floor and each of them looked as if they had been worn for a week!

You: " Oh god, can you not choose something else? "

Bart: " Nope, a dare is a dare!

Bart handcuffs you to the bedpost to make sure you don't escape, he tapes your mouth to make sure you can't cheat.

Bart: " Alright dude, you ready? Who am I kidding... I don't care if you're ready or not! "

You are laid on the floor, and Bart sits on your stomach. He has collected all the rank socks from around the room.

Bart: " These are the ones from last week, I had wore them around a week and a half! Just think of all the sweat that is in these socks... "

Bart shoves it on your nose. You try not to breathe in and he notices that you are trying to hold your breath. He wiggles around as he sits on your stomach, forcing you to breathe in. It is the most vile smell you have ever come across. The socks looked as if they used to be white, but they were grey/black on the bottom. You smell the bit where the toes are supposed to be, and to make it worse he has turned the sock inside out.

Bart: " Haha, how does that smell? There's worse ones than that... Try this one! "

He forces another sock in your face, and another and another. When you have finished smelling every single sock in the room he takes the tape off your mouth.

Bart: " Did you enjoy that? "

You: " No! That was vile! "

Bart: " Well, that was just the first half. Now you have to put every sock in your mouth and suck on them one at a time! "

You: "Oh god, No.. Ple- "

Before you could finish, he crammed the first sock in your mouth. This was the first one he had made you smell. You could still taste the vinegary sweat from the sock, and it almost made you gag. After doing that to every single sock... he had decided that the game of dares was over. He had you exactly where he wanted you.... What next?

You have the following choices:

1. Bart finds a shrink ray...

2. Bart has other ideas...

*Noteb*
3. Made to smell his bare socks and feet...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 valiantbehemoth (UN: crippledbobcat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
valiantbehemoth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1943503-Simpsons-Foot-Story/cid/1630081--Yeah-sure-