*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Imperial Arms (2)
  2. Akame
  3. Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945056-Akame-ga-Kill-Girlfriend/cid/2752728-Imperial-Arms-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1945056
One or more girls from the anime/ manga Akame ga Kill fall for you.
This choice: Imperial Arms (2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Imperial Arms (2)

    by: Keiji
Stand at 5’8, with Snow White hair and shiny light blue eyes, you hold the imperial arm: Ronin

Ronin (yes I made this one up, thought it would be more fun to write on):

A sword capable of taking the soul of the one slain by it. The sword appears to be thin and quite light; however, for every soul these swords take, the strength and abilities of the sword increase. This may lead to believe that soul sealing is not the only swords capabilities. This imperial arm is not ordinary though. Only a user that is accepted and trusted by the sword can wield them. In history, those who’ve attempted to steal these swords have felt a series of pain and quite often death.

As of for you, for some reason, you can’t quite remember too much about yourself. About 2 years ago, you woke up in grassy field with no memory about your past. All you had were the clothes on your body and your robin sword.

You’ve spent the past 2 years trying to learn about who you are. Along the path you’ve learned or perhaps relearned details and capabilities about yourself and the “Ronin” Imperial arm. And continued through life with out a real name. However, through the deeds you have committed, rumors hold you to the name of “Ronin”, but that is not a name you have cared to accept because that already belonged to your sword.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keiji (UN: asmallfriend at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945056-Akame-ga-Kill-Girlfriend/cid/2752728-Imperial-Arms-2