*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dropped off
  2. Takes you to the gym
  3. Wake up and see Faye
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1662870-Dropped-off
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Dropped off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dropped off

    by: ulti
         "You know Tim, Ashley is working here today." Faye said as she unceremoniously plucked you from between her sopping wet cheeks. As soon as you heard the name memories of stories Faye had shared with you came flooding back. Ashley was an athletic girl like Faye with fiery red hair and a butt much larger, it was also a part of her she found most embarrassing she was always self conscious about it as she got quite a bad case of swamp butt whenever she worked out due to the fact it was so large. The two girls had always been the best of friends since childhood and over the years it has been Ashley who put up with Faye's constant pranks. Ashley would get so annoyed with her that any normal person would of snapped but she knew that beyond all of the joking and pranks Faye was the best friend she has ever had. On numerous times Faye had helped her study to pass her failing school work or came to the rescue when she had trouble with bully's at high school, so a few pranks never stopped her from loving her for who she was. Faye on the other hand always saw Ashley as the little sister she had always wanted and treated her in much the same way, protecting her from the wide world and annoying her every chance she got. She loved seeing Ashley's face especially when she was confronted with things she deemed disgusting, to Faye her expressions were the most hilarious thing in the world.
         "We both know what that means" Faye's smile beaming ear to ear.You knew exactly what she was talking about, Faye loved to play a game called hide Tim and Ashley seeks. The rules were simple. Faye had to hide you a part of the body that would squish you feet, boobs, butt etc and she awarded bonus points if it was a spot Ashley deemed disgusting because then she would get to see her priceless expressions that she loved so much. The last rule was it doesn't matter whose body she hid you on as long as Ashley had a chance of finding you.
         Faye had created this game the first time the three of you met. Ashley had came over to see how Faye was settling into her new home and to meet her flatmates especially the one Faye could not stop talking about over the phone, a guy called Tim who was super special to quote Faye's own words. As soon as she knocked on the front door an over excited Faye could be heard scrambling about the house sprinting towards the door, flinging it wide open. "Ashley!!!" Faye squealed. "Hey Faye excitable as ever I see, don't you ever relax?" Ashley laughed. "Their is plenty of time for that later, come in come in" Faye laughed grabbing her by the arm and running through to the living room where the rest of the flatmates were sat watching TV. "Everyone this is Ashley the little sister I wish I had" Faye said puffing out her chest with pride. "He..hello everyone" Ashley stuttered clearly embarrassed by Faye's over the top introduction. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Faye has told us so much about you" Jen cheerily replied sporting her most fetching smile. "Ditto to what Jen said" Kim said barely lifting her eyes from her handheld games console. "Hey where's Timmy? I wanted him to meet Ashley" Faye said scanning the room for any sign of him. "Well I think we would of noticed him if he was in the room Faye" Ashley laughed punching Faye playfully on the arm. Her laughter however stopped dead as Jen suddenly pulled out a tiny figure from her cleavage and placed it on the coffee table. "He's right here, he was sat on the sofa with but Kim almost sat on him when she came in so I moved him" Jen explained.
Ashley couldn't believe her eyes in front of her stood a miniature man barely an inch tall, she kept rubbing her eyes in disbelief until Faye spoke up. "See I told you our flatmate Tim was really special" The three flatmates shared a giggle at Faye's comment. "You weren't kidding... don't you guys worry about like accidentally crushing him? Ashley whispered to Faye not wanting you to get offended. "Actually they don't have to worry about that" you yelled up to her "I'm extremely resistant if I get flattened I just reform good as new when the pressures off" you explained to an incredibly interested Ashley who was still stunned to see such a small person. Faye slightly jealous of all the attention you were getting decided to give a demonstration of your abilities to Ashley, turning round she slammed her huge butt like a meteor right where you were stood. The other two flatmates rolled their eyes at her demonstration but Ashley was mortified. "Faye what the hell are you doing? you'll kill him" She screamed trying to force Faye off of the table but Faye clamped her hand down tight and refused to budge. "Have a look at him under the table" Faye whistled clearly enjoying watching her best friend panic. Ashley agreed to look under the glass coffee table and was even more horrified at what she saw, the once tiny 3d man was now nothing more than a smear between Faye's sizeable buttocks and the hard glass surface. Ashley stood up white as a sheet her body trembling as she tried to recover from the sight she just witnessed. "Oh don't be such a baby" Faye laughed "He told you himself he's fine". With that Faye raised up off of the table leaving behind you flattened form. Then to much shock Ashley watched as your body began to rebuild itself, she swooped down picking you up checking your body all over for any signs of damage. "Tim you are freaking amazing" Ashley screamed "Doesn't that hurt you though?" she inquired. "Yeah it hurts quite a bit but I know none of these girls mean me any actual harm, its just part of my daily life" you explained. "Sounds like Faye enjoys pranking you as much as me when I was growing up" Ashley laughed shaking her head at the Faye who was giggling like a little school girl at her friends reaction.
         The rest of the night was fairly uneventful the five of you sat down to watch some movies before one by one each of the girls retired to there bedrooms until the only people left were you, Faye and Ashley. "Hey Faye do you mind if I stay over tonight I don't really want to drive home" Ashley yawned "Sure thing you can share a bed with me, it will just be like old times" Faye giggled "Thanks I'll go get ready for bed then" with that Ashley left. You were about to follow her when Faye grabbed you "Hey Tim I think we should play a little game with her before bed" she said that all familiar glint in her eye knew this wouldn't end well for you. "Ummm actually Faye I'm bushed I just want to get some sleep." Faye yawned with boredom Don't be such a let down its just one tiny prank, it'll be over before you know." and with that she ran towards her room you in hand. Carefully she opened the door where she saw Ashley changing into her PJ's and dived straight into her bed hiding you under the covers. She then preceded to strip off to just her thong and bra letting go of you and hurling her clothes across the room into her clothes hamper.You franticly tried to find a way out form where you were but couldn't seem to find anyway out, the low light levels making your task even more difficult. Suddenly you were blinded as Ashley lifted her side of the covers her booty short clad rear eclipsed the light as it came down towards you. You leapt out of the way only to collide with Faye's meaty cheeks. Feeling you she began to scoot back until she collided with Ashley who was facing the other way trying to sleep, you were pinned between two enormous asses wriggling desperately to escape. "Faye budge over" Ashley yelled bouncing her butt into Faye's crushing you further Between the two jiggling mounds. "You move over" Faye replied bumping her butt back in retaliation. The two girls then began a butt battle pushing and grinding there asses together to try and give themselves room, all the while squishing the life out of you as there writhing squishy behinds flopped and bounced all over you, you let out little whelps of pain every chance you could between the two over sized moons. Suddenly Ashley stopped "Faye do you hear that? It sounds like little screams" she said flinging off the covers and standing by the bed searching for the source of the noise, that's when she noticed you squished form plastered on the side of Faye's butt cheek. "OMG Tim have you been there the whole time? even when we were..." she stopped herself mid sentence to horrified to think of what it must of been like for you back there. "Oh Tim you are a silly boy what are you doing back there?" Faye laughed peeling you off her cheek "I'll take him to bed Ashley I think he's had enough excitement for tonight" Faye tried to stifle her laughter as she saw Ashley's expression and left to go to your room. "That was hilarious I haven't seen Ashley like that in ages, In fact I think we just made a new game Timmy boy"

Back in the present day however Faye was about to start her new favourite game with her two favourite people, but where did she plan to hide you?

You have the following choices:

1. Hides you on herself

2. Hides you on Ashley

3. Writers choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1662870-Dropped-off