*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1992271-Tim-wants-to-see-some-fighting
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Tim's Pick (Writers Choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tim wants to see some fighting

    by: Toon667
"Well..." you ponder for a minute, "I want to see some sort of fight" The girls look confused for a minute then Faye perks up "I know where we can go, a few of the girls like to meet up from time to time and have a few rounds in the ring, it'll be perfect, we might even be able to join in" You start to panic, the thought of getting pummelled in a fight you have no chance of winning didn't sound too fun, even if your body would reform afterwards. "I don't think that's a good idea, I don't really want to be punched" Faye looks down and giggles, "don't worry silly, no punches are thrown, it's a wrestling club" You start to think about two girls rolling around in a ring pinning each other down and start to blush "T-t-that sounds like fun" Kim notices your blush "Hahaha Tim, you look as red as when I find you stuck to my panties, I bet you find it sexy, two women fighting" "N-n-no tha.." Faye cuts you off "Well we can't have you just watching all day, you're going to have to get in the ring at some point too, don't worry with your size it'll be over in a second" "If that's the case then..." Faye grabs you before you could finish your sentence, you were thinking that you should have chosen one of the girl's ideas as this one was going to be potentially painful. Faye pulls Jen's top open, pulls her bra pushes you between her boobs and then snaps it shut. "Hey..." Jen giggles, her warm bosom feels like bliss after being trapped between Faye's toes. You rest easy in the car journey over to the wrestling club.

You wake up to pain as Faye squashes you against Jen's boobs, you see her smirk as your vision comes back. "OK I've signed us all up for one vs one tournament and Tag team" You hear some groans behind Faye and notice two beautiful women fighting in a small pool behind her. One of the girls has the other locked to the ground, smothering her with her breasts. Faye noticed you staring "Oh Tim are you interested in that? The girl on top is one of my gym buddies Ashley, I think you've met her before, the girl she's pushing into her beautiful round breasts is Olivia" Olivia is struggling under Ashley and is frantically kicking her legs trying to get out of her breast lock, she manages to wrap her legs around Ashley and the girls reverse positions with Olivia still face first locked into Ashley's breasts, she manages to push free and hops up her body, Ashley lets out a loud and pleasant groan. Faye looking at the outcome of the fight starts to cheer on Ashley "You can win this" Olivia pushes onwards up Ashley's body, she manages to grab both of Ashley's hands and traps them under her legs and pushes her panties onto Ashley's face, rubbing her covered pussy against it. A buzzing can be heart coming from under Olivia's now slightly wet pussy which is now caressing Ashley's face. Olivia grabs Ashley's hands and twists her body around and places her plump smooth round panties covered ass across Ashley's face and starts rubbing back and forth. Ashley is kicking her legs trying to get out. You watch as Olivia lifts her ass up slightly place her legs under Ashley's head and forces her head deep into her ass, she then starts to groan sexually and a rumble erupts from her ass, Ashley's hand becomes free and she starts banging the side of the pool. a whistle is blown signally the end of the round. "So Tim" Faye looks at you "The only way we allow matches to end here are when someone gives up and taps out or makes enough noise but each person has to fight for at least a minute before they can tap out, otherwise, anything goes" Kim giggles, "I can't wait to fight you Tim, I think I might ask for Oil or Honey to make things more interesting" Both of those suggestions terrified you, you did not want to be near Kim's swamp butt, let alone be in a ring with her with sticky honey and only hoped you wouldn't get to see how cruel Faye could be in the ring. Thank god you'd be able to tap out as soon as possible.

A klaxon rings signalling the start of the next match...

You have the following choices:

1. It's time for you to fight one vs one

*Noteb*
2. It's time for a tag match

*Noteb*
3. You continue to watch girls fight/writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Toon667 (UN: toon667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1992271-Tim-wants-to-see-some-fighting