*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. took the bouncer up on his offer.
  2. Entering Jotunheim
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1639204-took-the-bouncer-up-on-his-offer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by micron
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1945654
A man gets much more than he bargained for when visiting a new bar.
This choice: took the bouncer up on his offer.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

took the bouncer up on his offer.

    by: micron
Bill thought a moment about the offer. This guy was obviously interested in him, and he seemed less creepy than the other guys out here. Plus, the bouncer had his keys and license. It would probably serve him well to keep him happy. Of course the fact that Bill found the man hot weighed heavily into the decision.

"That sounds nice. But um..." Bill looked around nervously and shivered slightly.

"What is it, little man?"

"Well, it's a bit chilly, and 20 minutes is a long wait outside. Can I have my keys back?" The shorter man didn't relish waiting out here out in the open, especially with the other bikers ogling him.

"You're not going anywhere." The bouncer reached out and pulled Bill's head right into the top of his furry gut. The bouncer rubbed Bill's head as a light growl rumbled through him. "Yeah...you feel chilly now?" The bouncer wrapped his other arm around Bill's back, pinning the smaller man to him.

Bill did feel warmer this close to the large redhead. No wonder he didn't need a shirt or jacket; his fur and mass kept him warm. "No, um..." Bill realized he didn't even know this guy's name. He tilted his head up towards the bouncer's face, searching for a name.

"Sir, little man. Just call me sir."

"No, sir."

"Good boy." The bouncer lowered his head and whispered down to the shorter man. "Good boy. They know you're mine now. They won't bother you or they'll answer to me. Now you're just going to stay here next to me like a good little man. Prove to them you're a good little man and wait by me until my shift is over."

With nothing else to do and no means of escaping if he wanted, Bill quietly waited by the bouncer. The redhead would occasionally rub his hand up and down Bill's back or pull him in to kiss him deeply. The smaller man found himself starting to get turned on by the blatant foreplay. He could practically feel the seething jealousy from the other bikers outside. Still, none of them made a move while the bouncer was present. This was starting to turn into a good night out after all, despite the oddity of it.

Before long the 20 minutes had passed and the bouncer got up from his stool. "Now be a good boy and give me a few minutes, then meet me inside. You got that little man?"

Bill nodded in reply. "Yes, sir."

The massive redhead simply stood up and walked away around the side, presumably to the employee entrance. He didn't even look back. While Bill stood outside waiting, the other men outside were glaring at him, some darkly. Obviously they weren't happy, not that Bill cared. He would be glad to get inside and away from them.

Bill...

You have the following choices:

1. entered the bar.

2. was approached by a biker.

*Noteb*
3. went around and entered through the side.

*Noteb*
4. tried to walk away back to town.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 micron (UN: micron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
micron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1639204-took-the-bouncer-up-on-his-offer