*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1709582-was-approached-by-another-biker-while-deciding
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by micron
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1945654
A man gets much more than he bargained for when visiting a new bar.
This choice: was approached by another biker while deciding.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

was approached by another biker while deciding.

    by: micron
While Bill was standing there deciding on whether to take the bouncer up on his offer, a heavy hand slapped onto Bill's shoulder and quickly snaked in front to pull him back. Bill felt himself collide with the torso of a larger man, presumably one of the bikers from the lot. A gruff, deep voice rumbled, "Welcome to Jotunheim, little man." Bill tried to squirm free but a second arm came around front across the chest holding him firmly in place.

The bouncer smirked at the scene. "Guess you got an offer you can't refuse. Maybe he'll let me play with you another time." The bouncer reached over and opened the door. It looked more like a barn than a bar; all Bill could see was wide wooden planks for a floor and tall wooden pillars. He couldn't believe the building could be so open on the inside. Where was the bar? Something huge came into view and left just as suddenly. It was a black pillar with a rubber bottom. It almost looked like a boot, but that couldn't be right.

"Let's go little man." The biker behind Bill herded him towards the door.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 micron (UN: micron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
micron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1709582-was-approached-by-another-biker-while-deciding