*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. decided to enter on his own.
  2. Entering Jotunheim
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1719627-decided-to-enter-on-his-own
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by micron
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1945654
A man gets much more than he bargained for when visiting a new bar.
This choice: decided to enter on his own.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

decided to enter on his own.

    by: ShadowDragon21
"I'm fine I'll go in on my own, but if you're willing to find me when your shift is over I wouldn't mind if you showed me around then." Bill tells the Boumcer as he starts to walk past him. "Alright I'll remember that." The Bouncer says as he lets Bill in. As soon as Bill stepped inside the bar everything changed. The noises got louder and everything looked bigger than it should be. From the size it looked outside it shouldn't be this big on the inside. Wandering what happened Bill soon got his answer when he saw an old biker man pass by, the only problem though was that the man was huge compared to him. Bill had to crane his just to see part of the huge biker. Not thinking it was safe he ran towards the nearest table. As he looked around he noticed other giants and if he focused enough he could make out people his size with the giants. "This must be a regular thing in the bar." Bill said aloud knowing the giants will most likely not be able to hear him. As he looked around he saw a lot of giants but not many tiny people. 'No wonder the bouncer asked me to wait I'm new and he would be able to have me and also as soon as we got in too.' Bill thought to himself as he started thinking it might've been better to take the Bouncer on his offer. Hearing the entrance open Bill turned around as he looked he saw two people enter one was a young guy who looked no older than 25 walk in and saw that he shrunk immediately and right behind was one of the huge bikers Bill saw outside who was much older looking than the shrunken young man, but as the biker walked in he didn't shrink at all he stayed huge. As Bill turned his attention to the young man, the young man didn't look scared he even looked excited to what was going to happen. Bill just stood there and watched as the biker crouched down and picked up the guy who came with him and he walked away. 'So I guess most people know about this place then.' Bill thinks as he starts wondering what to do himself. Being honest with himself he had no problems being the submissive one in a relationship that's how he ended up buying so much stuff for his last boyfriend. This time though he knew it was going to be different and he was already getting excited about what he was going to try to do. As Bill looked around he took notice of four guys, the old biker guy from earlier,a very muscular one sitting a table away, one that looked like he was more fat than muscle, and last one is actually a group of two bikers sitting next to each other one thing the all had in common though was that they were all really hairy that Bill could make out their hairs from where he stood. Even though these were the four he liked he could take a look around if he wanted too maybe find some different giants to go up to instead. In the end though Bill decided too...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the olde biker

*Noteb*
2. Go to the muscular biker

3. Go to the fat biker

*Noteb*
4. Go to the biker couple

*Noteb*
5. Go explore the bar some

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowDragon21 (UN: shadowdragon21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
micron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1719627-decided-to-enter-on-his-own