*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rev Up Your Harley
  2. Work Order
  3. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1652452-Rev-Up-Your-Harley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: You're helping Harley deliver newspaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rev Up Your Harley

    by: Unknown
"I think some fresh air will do you some good Tim." Says Lexi. You hold out your camera and polish the lens. "You're sending me out for fieldwork?" you ask. "Thanks Lexi." Lexi lets out a sarcastic laugh. "No," she says. "Today, you're helping Harley deliver newspapers." You gasp in fear. Harley the wereboar? That sow giantess was the worst driver you've ever seen.

"Harley?!" you yell with fear in your voice. "That pig! I'm not getting on a motorcycle with that daredevil! Last time, I had to hold onto the back of her underwear just to avoid getting tossed into the street. Who taught her how to drive anyway?" Lexi gives an annoyed look and lowers her head to you as she waves her tail in the air. "Would you rather help Aurelia out? I hear that one of her teeth has been sore lately and she needs someone to check it out?" You let out a gulp. You're rather risk Harley's reckless driving then walk in Aurelia's mouth.

"Harley in to see you Ms. Luxor." Says Kiki over the intercom. "Send her in. I have her partner right here." Harley enters the room and you look up to see nothing but tight black leather shorts and thunderous thighs of yellow-orange fur. Harley bends over on her knees and you look up at the wereboar giantess's face. The porcine giantess lets out a snort and blows you on your feet. "Buenos Dias Tim," she says in her Brazilian accent. "Ready to go mucho rapido." Before you can say another word Harley lifts you up and brings you in front of her face. Those large tusks of hers were intimidating, but Harley assured you she doesn't eat humans. "I'm ready whenever you are Harley." You say. Harley snorts and then walks away.

Harley was a mystery to you. After all, her job was basically being a paper girl even though she was a grown adult. You also had no idea why she was Brazilian. Could monsters even have nationalities. Harley takes you down to the parking and brings you to her motorcycle. It was bright green, heavily built with a sidecar and had a warthog's head decoration in the front. There were even gold flames painted on the sides. Harley places a stack of newspapers in the sidecar as she boards the vehicle and then places you on the back of her neck as you grab hold of the pig woman's back hair.

"Hang on tight," Harley says sweetly. "I'm breaking my record today." You let out a gulp as Harley revs the motorcycle up and starts to leave the driveway. She's already taken off at the monster equivalent of 20 MPH and you let out a scream and start to slip as you continue holding her hog hair. What direction is that crazy wereboar taking you on the delivery route?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Straight Ahead

2. Left

*Noteb*
3. Right

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1652452-Rev-Up-Your-Harley