*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1666133-Business-and-Pleasure
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: In her panties (front)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Business and Pleasure

    by: Arctos
"I've got the perfect place for you" maze says as she lifts you up to her waistline. you look up at your girlfriends face and notice a sly smirk as she drops you into her panties and lets them snap back in place, forcing you against her warm crevice. "we have a bit of a drive ahead of us so I figured we could have a little fun along the way" she says as she begins to walk towards the buildings garage. wasting no time you begin to rub into her snatch eliciting several moans from your girlfriend. Mazee barely makes it to the garage before she collapses onto the front seat of her car legs twitching in pleasure. "if you keep this up we may not. . . moan. . . make it at all" but you aren't paying attention you are fully focused on your task at hand and begin to work yourself deeper and deeper into your girlfriends quivering hole.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue along the way

*Noteb*
2. skip to the job

*Noteb*
3. Finish up in the garage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arctos (UN: majungles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1666133-Business-and-Pleasure