*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1671460-Not-really
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: A simple "No"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Not really

    by: Unknown
"No... but I understand if you asked. Normally that would happened in the human world, but since we are in the monster world, that's a different case. Sorry if I wasn't speaking up, it's just... some furstrations in life makes you want to be alone. I understood if you asked." Fate said to you, getting a little bit friendly to you. "I understand." you replied. "Say... how did Wade got into prison?"

"He set Cleotiti on fire in the human world just as she was doing a monster flick for you guys, and he got thrown in jail, been trying to break out ever since. Trust me... no human wants to end up in that prison, that's for sure." Fate advised her just as she poked at you, having a bit of fun on you, you managed to open her up a bit. "My mom is doing alright. She's the best of the best."

"Okay... remind me not to ask that again." you smiled. "Agreed! Say... I want to ask you something?" Fate asked, and you replied. "Sure."

You have the following choices:

1. What was your life in the human world?

2. How did you managed to get the job here?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1671460-Not-really