*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're assisting Kiki
  2. Work Order
  3. Disaster Imminent
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1680219-Youre-assisting-Kiki
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: You're assisting Kiki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You're assisting Kiki

    by: InfiniteBull
"You're going to be helping Kiki today." Lexi says with a smirk. "As you know, she sometimes has a bit of trouble with her work, so I'm sending you to pick up some of the slack." This doesn't sit too well with you. Kiki was not one of the most attentive monsters in the building. In the time you've been here you've ended up in her food, under her butt, between her toes, and a number of other places. Frankly, you don't even know how she still has a job. Its like she doesn't notice anything around her.

"But the only reason she has trouble with her work is because she's so lazy!" you shout up to Lexi. "Are you refusing to do your job?" she asks with a hint of frustration."If not, then get going!" Not wanting to anger her, you quickly turn and make your way out of the office. On the way you trip, and the second you hit the floor a picture falls off the wall. You turn and look at Lexi but before you can open your mouth she opens hers. "OUT!!"

You make your way to Kiki's desk and stand next to her massive grey foot. "Kiki!" you shout up to her. She doesn't respond at all . She's either not paying attention or just ignoring you, not that you expected any different. You sigh and begin the task of climbing up. You grab onto the fur of her foot and start your journey. Unfortunately this must have caused an itch because Kiki begins to scratch hers toes together. The huge furred toes toss you about until you're stuck between them.You struggle to get free but do you?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InfiniteBull (UN: infinitebull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1680219-Youre-assisting-Kiki