*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947542-Alien-Terror/cid/2275923-Shadows-and-Tears
by ???
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1947542
A government supply truck carrying alien facehuggers overturns and lets them lose.
This choice: Follow other facehuggers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shadows and Tears

    by: ???
Connie and Liz had just finished up a workout at the school gym. Access to the gym was normally unavailable during early hours of the morning, but Connie had managed to secretly have a spare key made when she had borrowed a key from one the instructors. Doing so could've gotten her in trouble, but that was also part her thrill. Plus it was nice to have all the equipment to herself and her friend Liz.
The two sophomore girls picked up their gym bags and towels, and headed toward the showers. “This was a good idea Connie, thanks for inviting me,” Liz praised. She had her blond hair tied back, her bangs hanging on either side of her forehead, her average framed compared to her friend who was older and more mature looking. Connie smiled “No problem. Just remember, snitches get stitches,” She couldn’t hold back a giggle as she finished as both girls laughed. Connie’s red hair was cut in a bob, so she couldn’t tie it back. Her face was bright and youthful, with high cheeks set just below green eyes.
As both girls approached the threshold of the showers, a metal clang echoed through the gym, like the sound of a vent cover falling to the floor. Both girls stopped and turned, surveying the lockers and gym gear.
“What was that?” Liz asked, eyes wide open. Neither girl could've guessed what it was, or what it shadowed.
After a moment of silence Connie turned to her friend. “Maybe this gym is haunted,” she said with a smirk, as both girls giggled again as they passed into the showers. They set their bags down and began to disrobe before entering the locker room shower.
The next few minutes passed as the girls showered and chit chatted about other school mates and their plans for the next few days. As the showers filled with steam, both of the girls were blissfully unaware as the eight legged alien horror scurried across the gym floor. It would move quickly for a distance, then stop suddenly as it honed in on the voices of the girls. Their gossip was sealing their fate. The creature would them burst into movement again towards the shower, stopping for a moment to listen to the girls before resuming. If only the girls had left the gym when they heard the vent cover hit the floor, if only they had not picked this morning to use the gym. But their care-free nature had brought them to this point.
Connie finished her shower before Liz, and turned off the water before going to the bench to grab her towel. The girls could not see each other, the stalls prevented that, although they were comfortable enough with each other to not care either way. Connie picked up her towel and began to dry herself, as the facehugger entered the doorway behind her. She kept her back to it as it quietly crept in, now only a few feet from her. As she dried her face, she turned towards the door way.
When she pulled the towel from her face she only had a moment to wonder what she was looking at on the floor. She had never seen anything like it before, except maybe a spider. But this “thing” was as large as a cat, and it was fleshy colored. It that one moment of confusion and hesitation, the facehugger sprung up at her face, its legs stretched out wide and its tail flailing through the air as it rapidly closed the distance. It was like slow motion for Connie, the fear welling up in her, and the disbelief causing her to not move at all save for closing her eyes in a natural reaction. The creature landed perfectly against her face, obscuring her pixiesque features as its legs instantly gripped around her head and its tail coiled around her neck.
The force of the impact knocked her backwards, and she stumbled to the ground naked and still wet. Now her disbelief had subsided and the fear took hold as she raised her hands and tried to pry the monster from her face. She rolled left and right on her back and kicked her legs wildly on the tile floor as she struggled, and opened her mouth wide to scream for her friend who was oblivious to what was taking place. When she opened her mouth, she was greeted with a slimy proboscis being rammed into her mouth causing her to gag. The tail around her neck tightened further, and she could hear her own heartbeat thumping in her ears. Her skin became hot, and her panic reached its peak as she realized she couldn’t breathe and needed air desperately.
Her own voice screamed in her mind “LIZ! HELP! WHY WON’T YOU HELP!” but all that could be heard was muffled gagging as the facehugger’s porboscis was forcefully stuffed deeper down her throat. Even what sounds she could make were drowned out by Liz’s shower, as Liz began talking again to her friend from the stall.
“So like, I was thinking about going to the mall after class today, but like, I just realized that we have that test tomorrow, so maybe we could go tomorrow, or like…” Liz continued totally oblivious to the struggle taking place just outside her shower stall. Connie could hear her friend’s words, and at that moment she realized how dire her situation was becoming.
Starved for oxygen, her hearing began to fade and in the darkness under the creature she began to see stars and spots of light. Her struggling ceased, and the fear began to fade as she slowly slipped into unconsciousness. The proboscis worked its way deeper into the young girl’s body, eager to impregnate her in her with its embryo. The tail tightly coiled around Connie’s neck loosened its grip a little, and the creature’s own lungs began to pump oxygen into her. Not enough for her to regain consciousness, but just enough to keep her alive and it a comatose state. And comatose she was, as every muscle in her body was completely limp and unresponsive, save for her beating heart.
Liz had finished her shower by this time, and she was somewhat alarmed that Connie had not responded. As she stepped out of the stall, she gasped at her friend’s naked body lying flat on her back. She then gasped again when she realized there was a fleshy colored creature tightly gripping her friend’s face. She slowly stepped closer, still wet from just exiting the shower. She knelt down and studied the creature, its eight legs gripping her friend’s head, its snake like tail coiled around her friend’s delicate neck. She noticed the creature’s lungs inflating and deflating, and her friend’s small chest slowly rising and falling as she breathed through the creature.Eyes wide, Liz whispered, “Connie?” There was no response. “Connie, I’m going to get help”. Still no response.
Liz stood, and only then realized the gravity of the situation. She was still wet and naked, and so was her friend. On top of that, they were in the gym when they weren’t supposed to be. What could she do? She had to dry off and get dressed. She grabbed her towel and dried frantically, trying her best to think it out. When she was half dry, she opened her gym bag and pulled out a wad of clothing. Sorting through it she found her clothes and proceeded to get dressed as quickly as she could. She struggled with the last bit, but managed to button and zip her jeans. Socks and shoes finished the endeavor.
But Connie was still naked too. She couldn’t get help and leave her friend like this. She worried for what might happen if she was found as she was. She would then dry and dress her friend. She grabbed her friend’s towel from the floor and began to carefully pat dry her. All the while the facehugger paid no mind to Liz’s actions, focusing solely on its mission of implanting its embryo. It truly was born for this sole purpose, as it proceeded impregnating the young girl with little concern for anything else. Connie didn’t seem to notice the activity either, completely disconnected from time and space in her unconscious state.
When Liz had finished drying her friend, she got into her friends bag and pulled out fresh clothes and dressed her quickly and frantically.
She knelt beside Connie, and held her limp hand in both of her own hands to give her comfort. Looking where her friends face would be had the creature not obscured it, she whispered “We will get through this Connie. I’ll take care of you. We’ll get you help”.
As she was so focused on reassuring her friend, she failed to notice the second facehugger that had entered the showers behind her. She felt guilt at then that it was Connie on the floor with this thing and not her. If she had been more alert, she might have been able to help Connie before this had happened. As she held her friends hand and wished this horrible day had never happened, the second facehugger made its move.
It leaped through the air and slapped against Liz’s face. Instantly she let go of her friends hand and rolled onto her back, reaching to her face in a futile attempt to remove the creature. Its tight grip on her head and it tail coiled around her neck made that impossible, despite her efforts. After a few moments, she was beginning to gasp as she opened her mouth to scream. She only made a muffled gag as a proboscis was forced into her mouth and down her throat. Still gripping the creature, her feet kicked wildly and her hips bucked left and right on the floor trying to resist. She began to relax as oxygen deprivation put her into a trace like state. In her last thoughts, she realized that seconds ago she felt guilty that it wasn't her unconscious on the floor. Now her wish had come true, much to her horror. But the fear slid away with all other thoughts as her body relaxed and her consciousness began to fade.
The two girls lay motionless on the floor, save for their slowly rising and falling chests. They made small muffled moans now and then, or small gagging sounds under the facehuggers. In a moment of semi-consciousness, Connie reached out and gripped Liz's hand, in response to the reassurances her friend had given her moments earlier. It was only a subconscious acknowledgment, but it felt good to know her friend was with her. The two girls lay side by side, holding hands as the facehuggers continued to impregnate their newest hosts.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ??? (UN: relic000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
??? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947542-Alien-Terror/cid/2275923-Shadows-and-Tears