*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947754-Mothers-Spell-Vice-Versa/cid/2005552-Tyler-and-Katie-try-to-understand-what-happend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1947754
After another dispute with your sister your mother has enough and put a spell on you two.
This choice: Tyler and Katie try to understand was happend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tyler and Katie try to understand what happend

    by: Taciane
"C'mon give me my pants back."
"Sorry bro, not gonna happen. They are pretty comfortable."
"Fine!"

So Tyler went upstairs to his room and change himself, but when he opens his wardrobe he realises that all his pants and shorts were no longer there.
"What the ... ? These aren't mine." as he picks a 3 buttons jeans. "Oooh no. No no no no. This can't be."
Every and single article of his pants were gone and instead of, a bunch of girly skirts, leggings... And all them belonged to his sister
"This is far more serious than I thought. I'll have to talk to Katie... But first lets take out this stupid skirt!"
"I can't see any better thing than this... Damn!" http://www.koreanfashionstore.com/korean...
He puts the pants on and his shoes back.

"Katie we ne..."
"Why are you wearing my favorite pants? You gonna ruin it!"
"Listen Katie I can..."
"Because i didn't return your pants, you gonna screw mine!?
"Thats not it Katie. Look..."
"Take it off, take it off!"
"Shut up Katie! Im trying to explain here!"
"I don't care!"

They realised what they have done. Tyler was a little bit taller than 5 secods ago.
"Oh great!"
"You... are wearing my shoes?"
http://www.sko-louboutin-danmark.pro/ima...
She takes it from his brother's feet and...
"They dont fit. They dont fit. WHY DO THEY DONT FIT!?"
"Its worst than you think. We didnt switch only the clothes we are wearing. I couldnt find anyone of my pants in my bedroom, only skirts, leggings and stuff. And as you can see, they fit me perfectly. I bet all my clothes are in your room too."

With this Katie runs to her room with a worried face. She enters the room to find out that her brother was telling the truth.
Some sneakers in a corner, one stack of shirts and male pants, where was once her cheerleader outfit was now her top and a basketball short...
She then runs to Tyler bedroom and see her collection of heels, flats, wedge sneakers... All of them in his room. She tried some of them, some skirts, jeans, leggings... Nothing fit anymore.
"See, I told you"
"We, we need to fix this out"
"Look, I thing i got it. While you were trying everything here, something came to my mind."
"Well, what it is!? Tell me!"
"Calm down, calm down. We switched shoes right now, right?"
"Right"
"I was thinking if it was random, but then I realised that my shoes was the last thing that I had put on before going downstairs and talked to you"
"Ok. We need to test this teory."
"No we don't"
"Yes we have. If we can figure it out how this course, or whatever, works, like, we can stop this from happening"
"Maybe you are allright"
"Okay, I'll take my ______ off and then we will discuss one more time"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shirt

2. Panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Taciane (UN: taciane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starbomber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947754-Mothers-Spell-Vice-Versa/cid/2005552-Tyler-and-Katie-try-to-understand-what-happend