*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947754-Mothers-Spell-Vice-Versa/cid/2005961-Panties
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1947754
After another dispute with your sister your mother has enough and put a spell on you two.
This choice: Panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Panties

    by: starbomber
"Okay, I'll take my clothes off and on and then we will discuss one more time."
So Katie and Tyler went upstairs to her room.
"Sorry bro but you have to wait outside."
"Why?"
"If we have to check it, it has to be a suprise for one of us. And because it was my idea I can choose, if your theoery right, what we will switch."
So she close the door and leave Tyler with an open mouth.

5 minutes later and nothing what takes so long...
10 minutes later and still nothing Katie....
15 minutes later and it was enough for Tyler "Katiw, why it takes so long?"
"I just need time..."
"Katie..."
Suddendly Katie said happy "it works...your theoery was right. We can control what we switch but I'm pretty sure you won't be happy what we switch now.
Tyler raise an eyebow because he doesn't feel any change as Katie open the door with her shirt and Tylers boxershorts.
His eyes wide open as he sees Katie like this and open the buttons of the pants to see some pink material.

"Why do you do that?"
"Two reasons. The first is that I thought your theoery was wrong, that it was random and the secound is, as I saw you with my skirt it looked wrong on you first but that I can saw your boxers was more worst than you in my skirt. The next thing is that you should look under your shirt."
He looked undes his shirt and saw the bh he now wearing.

"Great..." and suddendly Tyler were back in his normal shoes.
"Mom told something about time and random."
"Yeah, I have my shoes back" Karie was happy and hug her favorite pair boots.
"Great Katie that you're happy but we still have these problems" and he pointtd to his lower half with the pants and underwear.

"Kids, your father takes us to a fancy restaurante for dinner. Take your best clothes we start in two hours" they mom shout from downstairs.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starbomber (UN: starbomber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starbomber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947754-Mothers-Spell-Vice-Versa/cid/2005961-Panties