*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. on top of a bannana terk is eating
  2. terk
  3. tarzan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/1813310-on-top-of-a-bannana-terk-is-eating
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1948118
you get shrunk by a Disney character! things are going to stink.....
This choice: on top of a bannana terk is eating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

on top of a bannana terk is eating

    by: Talcane
You're in panic, Terk is about to eat a banana, and the horror of it all is that you're on top of it. Your leg is stuck and her mouth is coming closer. You have no choice but to wait for the inevitable. As her mouth comes down, luckily the teeth had missed you, and now your leg was free. You now had another problem, there was no way of getting out while she was chewing. One of two scenarios could come out of this. If you were quick enough, you could manage to stay in her mouth and remain still until she yawns to make a break for the entrance, but if you weren't, it would be more then likely you would travel to her gut with the banana she has chewed up.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talcane (UN: weatherwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/1813310-on-top-of-a-bannana-terk-is-eating