*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ariel
  2. little mermaid
  3. Lets start things off!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/2048612-ariel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1948118
you get shrunk by a Disney character! things are going to stink.....
This choice: arial  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

ariel

    by: G.Harold
After a few minutes You woke up from a long sleep and when you do You noticed that you are not in your room or on your bed anymore but instead you're in a small yet long rocky cave that is surrounded in water yet for some reason you can somehow breath around here You decided to go deeper in this cave to find out where you are Swimming forward across the cave you find how weird this is to have the ability to breathe here and yet you still don't know where you're actually are After swimming for about two minutes you come across the end of this strange tunnel You spotted a small hole that looks like it leads to the exit of this cave But you decided to take a peek of where this hole leads too Looking through the hole you see that it leads to a...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/2048612-ariel