*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/2411980-Lying-right-next-to-him
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1948118
you get shrunk by a Disney character! things are going to stink.....
This choice: Lying right next to him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lying right next to him

    by: GreatAxel
You wake up and wonder why your alive. Focusing on your surroundings, before ooening your eyes, you notice your on a very massive bed. And there's a furry arm wrapped around you, holding you to a soft and furry body. Opening your eyes and look around, seeing your in a big (to you) bedroom. And the arm is the monster that ate you, Sullivan who was looking right at you.

He grins "Hey your up. How was it in my stomach?" "Why aren't I dead? You said you would digest me." You say, "Hahahah, since you struggled so hard, I know you believed me. But no, I wasn't going to digest you. I just wanted to get a rub on the inside." He said. "If you wanted a rub amd weren't going to kill me, you could've just asked." "But where would the fun in that be? I was just kidding around. I wouldn't actually kill you. If you never returned to your world, youe kind would get suspicious. And we could be discovered."

You respond sadly "No one would miss me, my mother abandoned me, I had no friends throughout school or college. And my job has me sit at home and answer calls on how to set up their internet. I've had no one for my entire life." Sully pulls you closer to his body and holds you with both arms "I'm so sorry. So if you went missing, no one noticed." You nod your head with tears in your eyes. "Then your not leaving, your staying here." "What about the other monsters, will they be ok with a human here?" You ask

"Not a problem, ever since we discovered the truth with Boo, long story. We found out you humans are as dangerous as we thought. I'll just need to introduce you to my world, after some time passes. But for now you'll stay with me. My roommate moved out, since he got married and I could use the company. That ok with you?" He asked, "Yeah that's fine. One question, before you ate me, you kissed me. Why?"

"That's easy, other than Boo, you are really cute, even for a guy" You blush at his words and respond "Well thanks, even though your a monster, your pretty cute yourself. But your very soft." "Well at least you like my fur, lets grab something to eat and then we can talk some more or watch some T.V. After getting up and getting dressed, he brought your clothes, you both head into his kitchen, where he hands you some food. And after being hesitant for a few seconds, you found the food interesting and ate in silence. "*Uurrp, Ah that's delicious, so what did you want to do?"

You have the following choices:

1. Talk

*Noteb*
2. T.V.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GreatAxel (UN: greataxel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/2411980-Lying-right-next-to-him