*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1/2 inch
  2. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948242-Alice-in-Wonderland-Giantess/cid/1668826-12-inch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1948242
You are suddenly shrunk near Alice.. Everything is possible now!
This choice: 1/2 inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

1/2 inch

    by: Brown
"What the hell? I'm barely the size of a thumb tack!" you think as you look around your surroundings everything appears to be old fashion yet huge there are cuckoo clocks,rocking chairs all moving on their own "Where have I seen this before?" but before you can think it you ram head first into a huge glass jar filled with oddly enough cookies with the words Eat Me on it then a shadow appears over you and you see the girl Godzilla sized with brown hair,about twelve years old and has on a yellow dress she is talking to herself and doesn't notice you at all "Maybe she can help me!" you think as you rush to her screaming "Hey! Hey! Down here please little girl help!" but she doesn't still seem to hear instead she's holding one of the cookies muttering how it might make her taller so you decide "Okay I got to get her attention then!" with that you start climbing the titanic Alice where do you start though?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. At her feet

2. Start climbing up her dress

3. Jump on the hand where she's holding the cookie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ssdfc12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948242-Alice-in-Wonderland-Giantess/cid/1668826-12-inch