*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649950-Someone-called-Sokka-on-his-cellphone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1948553
Decide on either being Sokka,ZukoOrAang with their harem in their big house.Adult content.
This choice: Someone called Sokka on his cellphone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Someone called Sokka on his cellphone

    by: FlashWally22
Sokka's cell phone rang just as Suki was making a move for his zipper. Growling he picked it up and answered the phone, "Yeah, what's up?"

Jet's voice came on the line as he said to Sokka, "Sokka, we got a mission. Usual spot at midnight, bring your full gear. It's going to be a long trip."

Sokka nodded as he said with a sigh, "Yeah, sure."

Sokka then hung up his phone as he said to the girls sadly, "Sorry, girls, that was work. They want me to come in to fix a corporal's mistake on some paper work about me. A Lieutenant's job is never finished."

Azula pouted as she said with a slight whine, "Are you sure? I mean can't you just do it during drill this week end?"

Shaking his head he said to her with a sad response, "Sorry, babe, but be sure to keep the baby safe. Speaking of drill as long as I'm there, I'll just check into the barracks to stay there til drill is over with."

As they walked inside Sokka went to the closet as he opened it. He reached inside to the floor. Lifting it up he saw inside his sword, boomerang, club and jaw bone dagger. He started to get undressed with a hand landed on his shoulder.

You have the following choices:

1. The girls want to send him off with a smile

*Noteb*
2. It's Suki about to get stern on him

*Noteb*
3. Azula feeling lonely

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649950-Someone-called-Sokka-on-his-cellphone