*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ads for the Gullible... or Not?
  2. Bolin the Mighty
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950021-Bolin-Harem/cid/1654639-Ads-for-the-Gullible-or-Not
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1950021
Bolin gets a harem so lets get to it!
This choice: EvilFuzzy9's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ads for the Gullible... or Not?

    by: EvilFuzzy9
"No, seriously Mako!" said a certain stocky, broad-shouldered earthbender, addressing his scarf-wearing brother. "The ad in the paper said—!"

"—Bo," Mako interjected. "Don't tell me you actually fell for that garbage? Everybody KNOWS that catalog is full of joke items."

"Nuh-uh!" retorted Bolin in a remarkably childish fashion. "Not this! This is one hundred percent genuine!"

Mako sighed, and he pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers.

"Bo, you spent your entire share of the winnings from the Fire Ferrets' last match on a rock."

"A magic rock!" Bolin corrected.

Mako sighed again.

"Right," he said. "A magic rock."

He shook his head.

"Tell me again, Bo. How is that thing supposed to improve your love life?"

Bolin shrugged.

"I dunno. Space magic, or something."

"Space magic?"

"Yeah!" said Bolin excitedly. "This rock is a chunk of space earth! I just have to bend it a little while thinking of a girl I like, and I'll have luck with her!"

"Luck with... Bolin, what is that even supposed to mean?" Mako asked his little brother, feeling a migraine coming on. "Because I only know of one way to interpret something like that, and if you expect me to believe that bending a piece of space rock while thinking about a girl will get you laid, then you might just want to have Korra take a look at your head. I think you might have taken one too many hits to the head, bro."

Bolin scoffed.

"Yeah? Well, I'll show you! Won't I, Pabu?"

The fire ferret poked a nose out from its owner's coat pocket, and squeaked at Mako. Bolin, grinning, then took the lumpy black chunk of rock and focused on thinking about a specific girl, before proceeding to earthbend it.

Who did he think of?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Korra

2. Asami

*Noteb*
3. Lin

*Noteb*
4. All of the above?

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950021-Bolin-Harem/cid/1654639-Ads-for-the-Gullible-or-Not