*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Our Main Story
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950418-Oriental-Case/cid/2179849-Our-Main-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1950418
Young men find themselves as Japanese girls one way or another. How will they cope?
This choice: Our Main Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Our Main Story

    by: Ley
Wake up, Sam! You awaken from your slumber to see your buddy Jackson standing over you. You're still half asleep, and you were just having a great dream.
"Come on, Sam! We're here! We're in Japan!" You jolt awake. You're finally in another country for the first time.
After an intense screening process in March, you're school has chosen for you and Jackson to go to a Japanese boarding school for the year. Today is April 3rd, 2016: the first day of school in Japan this year is tomorrow. You have just one day to tour the city of Tokyo before you have to check into your dorm tonight. What do you decide to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Visit a temple

*Noteb*
2. Visit a museum to learn about the country's history

3. Go to center city Tokyo

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ley (UN: qley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950418-Oriental-Case/cid/2179849-Our-Main-Story