*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Army Friend Jay
  2. Encounters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1895049-Army-Friend-Jay
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950995
You shrink and end up around a friend or two.
This choice: Your friend Jay in his army uniform appears  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Army Friend Jay

    by: Banana Boat
Before you can adjust to your new size you hear the door swing open. Hurriedly you turn around to face the door, grabbing a hold of your bed frame as you do. One leg of the bed stand alone was too big for you to put your hand around. You must have been the size of an action figure or a doll.

Looking ahead, you see a familiar face, a giant and very handsome familiar face. Jay, your friend who you've known for some time now was standing in the door frame, dressed in his usual green camouflage army uniform. You had met Jay at a friend's party and he was two or three years younger than you and was training to be in the army, which caused him to wear his uniform where ever he went. Jay also looked up to you somewhat, maybe because of the age difference.

Now at your time size, Jay was a massive giant, looming over you, his giant black laced up army boots planted firmly on the ground, his uniform sharp and crisp. Even though you were quite a bit off (from your perspective) from where Jay was standing, he still looked extremely intimating. One of his boots alone were bigger than your entire body and you couldn't even begin to imagine what the rest of him, underneath his uniform was compared to your shrunken size.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1895049-Army-Friend-Jay