*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Step Bro
  2. Encounters II
  3. Encounters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1968335-Giant-Step-Bro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950995
You shrink and end up around a friend or two.
This choice: Your step brother, Jake comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giant Step Bro

    by: Banana Boat
Your thoughts of confusion were interrupted when the sound of a door opening filled the air. You had little time to assess the situation before the booming voice of your step brother Jake, filled the room.

"Hey bro? You home? I need to borrow your laptop charger."

You and Jake had always been close, ever since your mom remarried. He was always looking out for you and always had your back. However it was difficult to know if he still did, because you were the size of an action figure on the floor.

Looking up you stared at the giant form of Jake with his messy hair and size 12 shoes as he entered the room and threw his coat on a chair. As he did you got a better view of where you were. It was Jake's room, a mini bachelor pad that you two used to hang out in together.

While you were busy lost in thought, Jake had turned his attention to the mirror hanging from the closest door and was busy fixing his hair. Even though he was gigantic compared to you, it was still the same old Jake and that meant you had to get his attention if you were going to figure out what happened.

Taking a deep breath you step out into the open and begin waving and shouting frantically. "Jake! Down here! Jake! It's me! Jake!"

You have the following choices:

1. Jake looks down and notices you

*Noteb*
2. Jake looks down and sees a bug

*Noteb*
3. You fail to make contact

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1968335-Giant-Step-Bro