*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goombella
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951257-Paper-Mario-The-Tale-of-a-Tiny/cid/1979080-Goombella
by Bass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1951257
You end up being shrunk by a female in the Paper Mario series.
This choice: Goombella  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Goombella

    by: FTSDude69
You arrive in Petalburg after a long boat trip. You always wanted to go here, mostly because you're very interested of all the story you've been hearing about this town. When walking around town, you see a female Goomba just staring at you. You didn't think it was weird for some reason, so you just shrugged it of. After checking in the inn, you wanted to eat something so you were going to a restaurant. Along the way you see the female Goomba again, this time holding a strange pistol-like device. You once again didn't think it was weird, because you knew that there were a few scientists and assistants in this town. Right when you see the restaurant, you hear a weird noise and suddenly you feel strange and you black out. When you wake you were...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 5 Inches (25 cm)

*Noteb*
2. 2,5 Inches (12,5 cm)

*Noteb*
3. 1 Inch (2,5 cm)

*Noteb*
4. 1 cm

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FTSDude69 (UN: ftsdude69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bass has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951257-Paper-Mario-The-Tale-of-a-Tiny/cid/1979080-Goombella