*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/2913841-Something-else-Making-some-triggers
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1951333
The story of Naruto's new Jutsu
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else (Making some triggers.)

    by: Niyebe
         ’Well it might be fun to add a couple of triggers.’ Naruto thought to himself

          ”Alright Ino, listen carefully. Whenever I begin a request with the phrase ‘Could you please...’ you will do whatever I ask you to do no matter how you feel about it. When I use the phrase ‘Didn’t you know?’ You will believe whatever I tell you. When I give you an order with the phrase ‘... if you don’t mind.’ You will obey me without noticing. Do you understand?”

         Ino nodded, “Yes Naruto-Sama.”

         Naruto grinned, “Good, now to test them out. When I count to three, you will wake up with no memories of being hypnotized. One, two, three!”

         Ino blinked a couple of times in confusion, “When did you get inside?”

         “Didn’t you know? You let me in just now.”

         “Oh, that’s right. So what are you doing here?”

         Naruto couldn’t help but let out a mischievous smile, “Oh no reason, just wanted to check on you. Strip down to your underwear if you don’t mind.”

         Ino looked at Naruto suspiciously even as she took off her skirt. “Don’t tell me you’re planning some sort of prank.”

         Naruto gave a totally innocent smile, “Oh come on Ino, do you really think I would do something?”

         ”Considering you painted the Hokage Mountain, I wouldn’t doubt it.” She said as she rolled her eyes while removing her shirt.

         Ino shivered a bit before looking down at herself and noticed her currently state, “Why am I in my underwear?!”

         Naruto quickly answered, “Didn’t you know, you only wear your underwear when we talk in private.”

         Whatever embarrassment and confusion Ino felt quickly faded, “Oh right, can’t believe I let myself get worked up like that.”

         Naruto smiled reassuringly, “Don’t worry about it Ino. Now could you please sit down and be quiet for now?”

         Ino looked startled as her body immediately began moving without her consent. She tried to let out an exclamation but found she was unable to speak.

         Naruto chuckled at the sight of the underwear clad Ino angrily glaring at him from the floor. “Alright, looks like all of them work. Now how about you stand up and forget about that last order if you don’t mind.”

         Ino stood back up with a confused expression, “I think I blanked out for a bit, what were we talking about?”

         “We were just talking about how you are a dirty pig.”

         Ino’s eyes glazed over as she immediately fell back into a trance.

         ’What should I do now?’ Naruto pondered

You have the following choices:

1. Make some more triggers.

*Noteb*
2. Have some fun while she’s entranced

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Niyebe (UN: niyebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/2913841-Something-else-Making-some-triggers