*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. THE BEGINNING!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952204-Skyler-the-new-goddess-of-Viterbo/cid/1661041-THE-BEGINNING
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1952204
We're in Italy in 2013 Ten people will meet Skyler, a gente girl that will change destiny
Chapter #1

THE BEGINNING!!

    by: PenBandit
Italy, Viterbo

Angel, Star and Jade, three young girls, came here to visit their friend, John; in the mean time, Alex, a young boy, was running frantically for the streets, like he was chased by someone, and in the rush, he take a corner too much quickly and crash into Angel and Jade.
The three girls fall down on their back, while Alex fall ontop of them, touching their breasts with his hands; "HEY! WATCH IT!" said Angel, trying to get up "AAAHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" said Jade, feeling the hand on her right breast: Alex was too embarassed to say anything, he was frozen!
Angel managed to push him aside and get up, then she put her foot on his back and say "what were you doing? you should watch where you're going!" she press the foot on his back hard, to punish him; meanwhile, Jade manage to get up too, and take a better look to the aggressor, and after a good look, while he's in pain for Angel's foot, she say "hey, are you ok? you seem kinda scared." so she lean her hand to him; Star wasn't under Alex, so she manage to get up easily and helped Jade to get up, unsure for what to say, until Jade spoke, so she say "yeah, you okay?" and lend a hand too, reaching for Alex's shoulder, and Angel raise her foot from him, to help him get up.
In the meantime, John, the italian man that Angel, Star and Jade came to see, is going out of his beloved home, worried for the girls since they still didn't show up, so he goes on to the search by feet, walking to the centre of the city, and after a corner of two, he manage to find them, so he speed up his pace to reach them.
Alex get up, helped by Angel, Star and Jade, and apologize to the girls "i-i-i'm so sorry, i j-j-just need to go." he said and started to walk away, but after only two steps, his path gets blocked by John that says "hey there, you must be a friend of my girls, nice to meet you, i'm John!"; john grab Alex's hand, and shake it vigorously to greet him, while Alex is stunned by all this events.
Unfortunately for all the group, they were causing all this commotion in front of a secret CIA base disguised in an old house, and something happened, because a flash of light came out of the windows, and invested our protagonists in a second!
John, Angel, Jade and Alex didn't have the time to understand what happened and became blind, seeing the white flash; slowly they regain sight, and wish they haven't!
Our protagonists look around, only to see an enormous window, a big chair, an enormous desk, a gigantic bed, a big night table and a colossal wardrobe; they were in a room for a giant!!
Alex start to panic, getting on his knees and looking to the ground, like frozen in fear; Angel was shocked, but managed to control herself, and said to Jade to explore the place: jade was shocked to death, but as soon as Angel spoke to her, she regain consciousness and start to climb the frontal left leg of the desk, to have a better view of the room; Star was very surprised, but when she sees Alex like that, she run to him, leaning near his shoulder and says"hey, are you okay? do you need a hand??"; John, well John always had a strange fantasy: find a giant girl and become her pet; he run all around the place, and when he see a thong, he jump on it, to smell it, but peace won't last long, even in this place....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenBandit (UN: warbandit100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PenBandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952204-Skyler-the-new-goddess-of-Viterbo/cid/1661041-THE-BEGINNING