*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wheel Of Swap
  2. Choices 5
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952905-Body-Swap-Story-Collection/cid/PQG5PLY56-Wheel-Of-Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1952905
A collection of many body swap stories
This choice: Wheel Of Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wheel Of Swap

    by: messi2103
You are a teenager of just 18 years old. In your adolescence you had seen an exchange program, a game show where you exchange at random for a certain amount of time and they record you living that person's life. It was curious to participate because several participants exchanged with very beautiful women on occasions and had a great time on their bodies, in addition to the fact that at the end of the exchange they gave you money. It was ideal because you won anyway. You signed up and after a long time they had accepted you, you were anxious and they also told you that you had to sign a contract that you were willing to live the life of the body of the one you had and that you would record your experience in that body. You were anxious, you are ready and you go to the program, it is live.

"Let's welcome our exchange participant," said the presenter.

You nervously greeted the public.

"Well, we are going to present you the three options with which you will exchange bodies for the entire week," said the presenter, giving us 3 women.

"Firstly we have Roxana, a married woman of about 49 years old and a stay-at-home mother. Secondly we have Antonella, a young exchange student from Japan who is currently 23 and a young university student. And finally, we have Giselle a woman of about 31 years old who is a full-time model" explained the presenter.

You were surprised with the luck and bad luck because you had a model but also a mother in addition to the student. Obviously you wanted the model's body but you knew this was luck.

So the presenter took out a roulette wheel with the three names and threw it, you anxiously hoped it would be Giselle.
"And the person you will change your body with for this entire week will be..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Roxana

*Noteb*
2. Antonella

*Noteb*
3. Giselle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 messi2103 (UN: c3jo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1952905-Body-Swap-Story-Collection/cid/PQG5PLY56-Wheel-Of-Swap