*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. They shrink you
  2. How do you want to shrink?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953779-Giant-Hot-Guys/cid/1669042-They-shrink-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1953779
You experience some size changing around hot guys
This choice: They shrink you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

They shrink you

    by: Chopper4ac
Your giant shrinks you for whatever purpose he may have. He has a device that can control your size, indestructibility, and even mind. This story should start out aware, but can go to unaware if you want.

Dean - http://25.media.tumblr.com/6d4351de8b506...

         Ever since Dean started seen the results of his hard work in the gym, he's felt like a god. When girl after girl began dumping him for his controlling ways, he turned to a new way to get someone to worship him. He found a shrink ray online and took a chance. After testing it out at home his mind began racing through the possibilities. He then headed to school to search for someone to test it out on.

Mike - http://25.media.tumblr.com/b0e231a3301c3...

         You've never understood how Mike always gets what he wants, no matter what. A sports star and an idiot, he still somehow gets A's. When you have the misfortune to be paired with him for a group project you have to do all the work. You confront him about it, telling him that you'll tell the teacher that he hasn't done anything. You suddenly find yourself inches tall at his feet. He picks you up and memories of people who pissed him off disappearing come back. Ex-girlfriends, stern teachers, sports rivals, yet no one seemed to question their disappearance. He holds you up to his face, "Yeah, now you remember, I can shrink anyone I want and nobody questions it, it's great to teach nerds like you to respect their superiors."

John - http://31.media.tumblr.com/493399132f72e...

         John's always wanted someone to wait on him hand and foot, compliment him, do anything he wants. He's been spoiled since birth and can't help but tell people what to do. So when he find's a shrink ray, a device that could put him in complete control of anyone, he buys it. Now he can finally have a slave that would do anything for him

Peyton - http://25.media.tumblr.com/e5059936ab897...

         With only vague, blurry memories you wake up in a pitch black, shaking room. The room finally stops moving and you wait there for several hours. At some point you hear some distant, but very loud noises. Suddenly, from the ceiling comes some scuffling sounds. Then the ceiling begins to shake and lift, light pouring in. From up above a massive face peers into the box, looking gleefully at your terrified form. He holds a birthday card in his hand and a remote in the other. He drops the card and takes you out clutching you in his hand. Looking around you see that you are in the giant teen's room. He appears to have just woken up, and is clad only in boxers.You can't remember your past, but your future doesn't look to bright.

You have the following choices:

1. Dean

*Noteb*
2. Mike

*Noteb*
3. John

*Noteb*
4. Peyton

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chopper4ac (UN: doctorwhofan31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chopper4ac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953779-Giant-Hot-Guys/cid/1669042-They-shrink-you